IGNORED

Programme Request

TBW

Hopefully someone can help me out.

Does anyone have a spare copy of the City vs. S****horpe programme?

It's the last game myself and my Dad (Arthur) attended before his passing on my birthday last week so would be nice to get hold of a copy.

I can meet in the centre to pick up or pay Paypal postage or something. Not sure of the next game I'll be attending though currently.

Thanks.

It's the last game myself and my Dad (Arthur) attended before his passing on my birthday last week so would be nice to get hold of a copy.

I can meet in the centre to pick up or pay Paypal postage or something. Not sure of the next game I'll be attending though currently.

Thanks.

There are a few on Ebay  here is the link  http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601

I've got one you can have.  Where do you live?

Right in the centre.

They always have unsold programmes in the club shop - I'm sure they will still have Some left over from S****horpe.

Of course they do, thanks for reminding me. Forgot that. Have to see next time I'm down if I can't get it sorted another way.

Thanks.

I have one. If you PM me your address I will pop it in the post today for you.

Archived