IGNORED

Feeling Old

GrahamC

My ever-lasting memory of Martin Kuhl was him stood above the tunnel of the Atyeo, swinging his shirt enthusiastically around his head in response to a request from us, on the pitch, to 'get his tits out for the lads'.

What's he doing growing up, having children an all this sort of talk?

My ever-lasting memory of Martin Kuhl was him stood above the tunnel of the Atyeo, swinging his shirt enthusiastically around his head in response to a request from us, on the pitch, to 'get his tits out for the lads'.

What's he doing growing up, having children an all this sort of talk?

Remember another game where he was subbed and just came and sat in the atyeo rather than walk to the centre circle. Great character.

Remember another game where he was subbed and just came and sat in the atyeo rather than walk to the centre circle. Great character.

Wasn't it Kuhl who was sent off once and went and sat in the Atyeo with the fans till the ref sent him down the tunnell

Beat me to it by seconds

We were talking about 'Halls of Fame' the other day on here and how to define them.

More of a 'Cult Hero' persuasion, myself. I'll define that by 'a City player who responds positively and 'gets' us'.

Colin Cramb is another one up there for me :)

We were talking about 'Halls of Fame' the other day on here and how to define them.

More of a 'Cult Hero' persuasion, myself. I'll define that by 'a City player who responds positively and 'gets' us'.

Colin Cramb is another one up there for me :)

Never could understand why Ian Baird never came to sit with us- we had so much to talk about....

When, soon, every side of the ground will be different to what it was at the start of my visits and..............many away grounds have changed completely or are just not there any more :dunno:

Old enough to remember the derby whith the gash when it was the old open end and the sponsors of the game were a local dairy. So what is the best thing to do with one of the biggest rivalries in football, I know we'll give them hundreds of free cartons of milk to use as missiles. One of the funniest things I have seen whilst stood in the East End.

Old enough to remember the derby whith the gash when it was the old open end and the sponsors of the game were a local dairy. So what is the best thing to do with one of the biggest rivalries in football, I know we'll give them hundreds of free cartons of milk to use as missiles. One of the funniest things I have seen whilst stood in the East End.

Could have been worse. Could have been a builder's merchants :o

Archived