IGNORED

Fifa 15 Career Mode

formerly known as ivan

Haven't touched the career mode and have been using mainly City players in Ultimate team. Getting hard now so may have to start building a team with gold players, but the transfer values are huge right now, so could be a challenge to get a decent team built.

One thing I have noticed, Wes Burns is a goal machine.

I've signed Deli Alli (only 55, but goes up to 76 apparently), and Jose Baxter (64) also brought in Moore (63) who is more solid than Fielding.

Sold JET, that's the only bit of business out of the club, Pack will probably go in Jan with Wynter coming through.

Morrell impressed me in pre season/cup games, is out on loan til Jan, will then give him more game time then once got a nice league lead.

Probably need another attacking midfielder as back-up to Freeman, and a big target man for when Wilbs goes.

Nice squad so far though. Cheers Steve and Burt!

I usually blast through seasons but I've decided this year I'm going to do a youtube series so I'm only 4 games into the season at the moment:

Note: I need a new mic and I'm not confident at voice overs, figured I'd get better the more I did them.

I usually blast through seasons but I've decided this year I'm going to do a youtube series so I'm only 4 games into the season at the moment:

Note: I need a new mic and I'm not confident at voice overs, figured I'd get better the more I did them.

Why did you sell morrell, he has 76 potential, and if played progresses to 61 in the first season, and then up to 65 by the time he's 19

Why did you sell morrell, he has 76 potential, and if played progresses to 61 in the first season, and then up to 65 by the time he's 19

I haven't sold him, I was going to until someone pointed this out, however championship you want 70+, League One 65+ to be competitive, of course overall is not everything but it's a good indicator and if I manage to get promoted in the first season then 61 in the Championship is well off of the pace. If he was a full back or wide player then I'd be happy to see him progress but he's in the middle of the pitch and needs to do a lot of work, build up, defending etc, he needs a lot of high stats across the board. I'll probably keep him on and see how he goes but I can see a youth player or a signing replacing him if I get promotion.

On another note, the only reason I haven't done a fourth video is because I've got a stinking cold and doing the vocals would be awful as I am. Once I'm better I'll get the fourth episode done.

Started a be a pro, however I don't actually stick to the pro and use the team still. Started on too easy a mode so bar far the top scorer in the division, looks like the level up may be tad easy as well as I'm still winning/scoring easy enough

Archived