IGNORED

Sammy Parkin

Rich-TWSC-

Swindon have rejected a £250,000 bid for Sammy Parkin from....

HULL CITY!

This is an example of what I've been saying alot within this forum and the Swindon one... Clubs are not willing to put high bids for Div 2 players (okay it was Hull but they have the money)

Expect a few bids for Doherty like that... Like you we're not in the position to sell at that price (thank god)

Maybe in his last contract but about 6 months ago he signed a 2 year extention which I believe saw that go up to £750,000 ... I honestly feel you'd be interested if that claus was the same now and not Mooney. I think he'll only want to leave us for QPR at the moment as he is a fan... But they can't afford him, I don't think

Guest Spunkwood
Parkin has just brought a house in west london too, wouldn't want to play for Hull!

His min fee release clause is £400,000 i think, not 100% sure.

I wander why he would buy a house in West London :laugh: not trying to say anything mate :laugh:

I wander why he would buy a house in West London :dunno: not trying to say anything mate :dunno:
I know what your thinking but he's lived there all his life. He has just brought his own house cos he still lived with mummy!

I know he supports QPR but they would have to offer a decent sum.

Archived