IGNORED

Fonts

sglosbcfc

Hibs are running riot. Ally McCoist is doing a very good impression of someone suffering from shell shock. Fonts has had a solid game at the back and it's great to see he has lost none of his ability to spray the ball into touch when under no pressure whatsoever. Did wonder if it was really him until that happened.

Fonts looked assured as part of a solid back three, Kris Boyd was not given a kick. I hope he can maintain that form as the Fonts we saw in his final 12 months with us is not the real Fonts.

Final 24 months I'd say.

I can't entirely blame the player though as much as the managers who put him at the heart of a crumbling defence when his confidence was obviously shot.

It would've been better for the club and Liam if he'd been taken off the books much earlier.

Final 24 months I'd say.

I can't entirely blame the player though as much as the managers who put him at the heart of a crumbling defence when his confidence was obviously shot.

It would've been better for the club and Liam if he'd been taken off the books much earlier.

i don't think he recovered from the failed Saint's transfer.

One minute he's on his way to a new club on the up,new contract ,new experience ,the  next ,Rejection .

Must have been hard for him to get it out of his system and then during this time he gets hammered for bad performances and the downward spiral starts. 

I always liked Fonts and thought he was an elegant and intelligent player.Shame how it finished here.I really hope he cracks on and enjoys the rest of his career.

Archived