IGNORED

City Car Stickers?

W-s-m Red Army

The last City sticker i made was this for car windows :

bcfc.jpg

It is based on one of my original designs with the help of cider head who used Photoshop to get to that stage I am glad you liked it.

I had also done this one around the same time but I slightly altered it. Would love some stickers made up of it to put on my van, so if you could do some for me I would be very grateful. You can also use the design if you wish to sell further ones. 

226155_10151353848667508_1523465984_n1-C

It is based on one of my original designs with the help of cider head who used Photoshop to get to that stage I am glad you liked it.

I had also done this one around the same time but I slightly altered it. Would love some stickers made up of it to put on my van, so if you could do some for me I would be very grateful. You can also use the design if you wish to sell further ones.

Would happily have this one, or evil Robin with WTMS on display

Very distinctively Bristol City!

I've been a City fan for nearly 50 years but would never advertise the fact on my car.

It's just asking for it to be vandalised by horse punchers and even more risky if you drive to away games.

That's personal choice. I'm not sure why how long you've been a fan matters (??) , but I have the club badge and a hanging 'mini kit' in my car and have done for the best part of 5 years and have never had any problems - besides they can both be removed at away games and re-applied (yes the sticker is one if those glossy feel ones that always sticks to the glass).

My brother had his car smashed up by G*s heads at Eastville back in the 70's He did park in Eastville Stadium car park during a R*vers v City match with 'City Super Reds' written on one of those stick on green windscreen sun visors (remember them) 

My brother had his car smashed up by G*s heads at Eastville back in the 70's He did park in Eastville Stadium car park during a R*vers v City match with 'City Super Reds' written on one of those stick on green windscreen sun visors (remember them)

I had my car vandalised parked at the gate on a match day once. (I think it was after we beat Rotherham) they smashed the wing mirror off from the top (so I know it wasn't a car passing) I had 2 city kits hanging in the rear window. Took them down and never had a problem since. Such a shame.

The last City sticker i made was this for car windows :

bcfc.jpg

I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the tshirts but that sticker is effing class.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to send me a jpeg of it, obviously not for commercial use but I'd like to get a doormat done for my new house and it'd be perfect.

No problems if not.

I've been a City fan for nearly 50 years but would never advertise the fact on my car.

It's just asking for it to be vandalised by horse punchers and even more risky if you drive to away games.

It is a personal choice. WTMS has helped put art work/images/posters into businesses and on them. Nothing negative has happened. Cars and houses, the local community is an opportunity to raise awareness of the FC. It feels like BCFC themselves are failing to advertise a fact even in BS3 - 4.

Signed.

City need a more unique badge.

We could be Burnley or Man City to the ill-educated eye, judging by our current crest.

When you see the canary, you KNOW it is Norwich. When a gas head sees Ipswich's crest, he just has to punch it. But that's another story ;)

Perhaps that why it's called a Suffolk Punch!!!!!

Finished doing this one a few days ago, it is based on other designs I have seen around but it is gone slightly out of shape using paint. Also this would make a good sticker.

BM01thjCAAA3ae21-Copy3-Copy_zps6d9eb191.

Liking that mate. Followed a non leaguer through Gloucester earlier, if they have them at their level surely we can get something sorted?

Whilst trying a detour off the M6 southbound this evening, I was sat in traffic in Stafford.  On the rear screen of the motor in front of me was a sticker bearing the words "Stafford Rangers - The Best Fans in the World"

HOW VERY DARE THEY??????!!!!!!               

Don't they realise that they are probably infringing the 'intellectual copyright' of another Non - League Giant and therefore leaving themselves wide open to a long and drawn out, pointless court case??         :shocking:   

Archived