IGNORED

Too Confident

Go Junior GO

City will at some stage this season 'hit the wall' and when that happens it won't be simply down to over confidence but down to a variety of reasons. The list is almost endless. Loss of form, poor refereeing decisions, the 'run of the ball' going against City can all influence results.

Cotterill knows this and so do the majority of players and those that are inexperienced as first teasers will be carried along by Cotterill and the senior players.

Cotterill also knows that it's how his squad reacts 'to hitting the wall' that will determine this season.

Hoping this won't happen.  Many teams in history have won the league with 3 or 4 defeats.  If this happens to us it will just be a couple of minor blips.

Didn't Reading go about a dozen games without dropping a point in div 3 in  the mid 80's.

I seem to remember looking at the table half way through the season and deciding they were already promoted , nothing could stop them.

They did hit a wall but by then it was all over.

That's what I want to see from city this season.

I also want to win the lottery this week.

Please.

Didn't Reading go about a dozen games without dropping a point in div 3 in  the mid 80's.

I seem to remember looking at the table half way through the season and deciding they were already promoted , nothing could stop them.

They did hit a wall but by then it was all over.

That's what I want to see from city this season.

I also want to win the lottery this week.

Please.

I think that's what most people want, WhatMostPeopleWant. I also want the 'WhatMostPeopleWant' gag to bore me soon, an I suspect that's also what most people want, WhatMostPeopleWant.

Reading absolutely blitzing the league did cross my mind re all this. Think they totted up 104 points or so. It wasn't what most people wanted at the time if memory serves, WhatMostPeopleWant.

Archived