IGNORED

Cheltenham Away

BCFC RED

Looks as if we will sell our full allocation for next Wednesday.

What is everyone's views on whether we will field a full strength team or will we look to rest some players due to it being JPT?

In front of the Sky cameras so I imagine a lot of our players will be looking to make an impression if given the chance.  

It's an initial allocation. There will be plenty more tickets made available.

There will no doubt be changes to the starting eleven, but should still be a pretty strong team with several knowing it's a chance to impress and that if they don't perform, ala Oxford, then they will continue having no involvement.

Considering we will be playing Chesterfield the following Saturday who I think will give us a tough game I think that Cotts should at least rest a few players. He doesn't need to completely change the side as he did for Oxford as that was a disaster, but those who make the bench and aren't getting minutes could do with the game time.

Seriously is anyone really that bothered about the JPT? We have been there/done that. Its all about getting promotion this year and preferably a league title. If by chasing the JPT, we lose out in the league I am sure most of us would be livid. Its an opportunity for the fringe players to play - Cunningham, Osbourne, Pack, Wynter, Burns, Wagstaff and JET. All decent enough players to hold their own against Cheltenham surely. If we win with these players, then that is a bonus. If we go out, but then go on to win our tough looking league fixtures through October because we have remained injury free, then the sacrifice will be worth it.

Archived