IGNORED

Big Supper Markets

Coombsy

Tea & dinner in arr ouse.... !!

Same 'ere. Breakfast in the morning, Dinner is after midday and Tea is early evening. But if I eat out I go out to Lunch during the day or Dinner in the evening...it makes sense to me anyway!

Perhaps Sainsbury's will open a Supper Market at their site in Winterstoke Road. It would be a good place to visit after evening matches!

Seriously, I believe it is very obvious that Sainsbury's informed SL at least 18 months ago that it's policy on new builds was changing from very large super stores to small corner shop types.

Coupled with the continuing village green delays, SL decided to rebuild Ashton Gate. He is willing to fund this, whereas Higgs and the NLBR board are not able to follow suit at the Mem.

City are the have's and the Gas clearly do not have! Aren't we the lucky ones.

Same 'ere. Breakfast in the morning, Dinner is after midday and Tea is early evening. But if I eat out I go out to Lunch during the day or Dinner in the evening...it makes sense to me anyway!

bloody hell, do you live at my house?  that makes perfect sense

Supper is right up there with tabernacle as the greatest of British words

That being said, it's breakfast, dinner and tea in our house. I like the word, but I'm not posh enough to use it

No sure you have to be posh, most of Glasgow enjoy a fish supper!

Archived