IGNORED

Dougie Freedman Sacked

RedM

he shouldn't of gone for the job anyway, Bolton are in freefall and will prob be in serious money troubles (unless they have a Steve Lansdown),

I agree with tom, there will be one relegation place up for grabs in the championship as bolton and blackpool have the other 2

Bolton are only heading one way and that's a Portsmouth style financial meltdown.

How's that 'Premier League Closed Shop' plan going Mr Gartside?

My thoughts exactly.

No issue at all with Bolton fans but Gartside is an A grade tosser.

Ha ha you've always had a bee in your bonnet about Gartside Tom!!

It was a foolish thing for him to attempt/say given most of the rest of the PL chairman would rather have Leeds/Sheffield etc in Boltons place.

Don't see Huw Edwards making silly statements at Swansea..

I'm sure I read that during the 10/11 years that Bolton were in the prem, they only made a profit in one of those years!

Scary, to think how they will cope financially especially if they suffer a further relegation.

Long overdue IMO. Never got going there!

Another one is Lee Clark at Brum, he should have gone yonks ago.

Perhaps he's kept his job because he's a good manager and the Blues are sticking with him during their period of transition.

Birmingham are all over the place, for me ClArk has done a good job.

Tend to agree with that whereas Freedman milked his somewhat fortuitous tenure at Palarse and had huge parachute payments with Bolton which he may or may not have been able to use but Brum is a good example of shoe string realities. Not sure where he or Bolton go from here.. lower divisions for both me thinks.

Archived