IGNORED

Swindon Away....

Redarmy987

• Admin

Been mentioned about 100 times before. They have an Iraqi international who will be playing for his country. The other two are Australian, at present Australia don't have a fixture arranged, but they are still to arrange a fixture with Japan

When Yaser Kasim was selected for Iraq last month he didn't play. I'm sure this was because the Iraqi coach said it was due to the fact that he wouldn't be participating in the Gulf Cup.

Iraq's fixtures during the November international break are Gulf Cup games.

Town would be therefore hoping that Louis Thompson makes the Wales U21's or something along those lines.

Been mentioned about 100 times before. They have an Iraqi international who will be playing for his country. The other two are Australian, at present Australia don't have a fixture arranged, but they are still to arrange a fixture with Japan

Australia play Japan on the Tuesday after the City Saturday so presume this could be curtains for our fixture ....

When Yaser Kasim was selected for Iraq last month he didn't play. I'm sure this was because the Iraqi coach said it was due to the fact that he wouldn't be participating in the Gulf Cup.

Town would be therefore hoping that Louis Thompson makes the Wales U21's or something along those lines.

Surprised a little with your tone, as I would have assumed in all honesty that in your current form you would very much want the game on? I rather suspect there are a few of us who would also be willing Louis good luck with selection!

Surprised a little with your tone, as I would have assumed in all honesty that in your current form you would very much want the game on? I rather suspect there are a few of us who would also be willing Louis good luck with selection!

It's a fair point cityexile.

Luongo, Kasim and Louis Thompson are too important to lose for a game against Bristol City but Jake Reeves looks like adequate cover.

Also, this game would be better under the glow of floodlights.

Im almost 100% that it was the other way round. he was being prepared for the asia cup. They played their olympic/reserves for their last international game and many of their better players were left out. 

Archived