IGNORED

Coventry Fans....

BS4 on Tour...

Hello,

Got me tickets for Cov away and can't wait for a great day out.

Just a quick point though, when they finally got their wish to return to the Ricoh over 27,000 fans turned up for the first game back vs the Gills.

But now they struggle to get 8,000 just a few weeks later.

That is some fall. I know we are quite capable of fluctuating between 10,000 and 18,000 but to 'lose' 20,000 fans now the novelty has worn off is poor in my opinion.

Still, quite happy if we have a large proportion of the attendance when we go up there in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, and to all sags, keep looking up....

I said back at the start of their Sixfields saga that their fans were a joke and this just goes to prove it.

All that fuss about getting back to the Ricoh and most of the people shouting about it can't be bothered to go there either.

Coventry are a big club with a great history. We've had some important and big games with Cov down the years especially in 1977.

There may be a reason for it that we don't know about, such as a boycott against owners? Who knows, but I'm sure we'll take 1800-2200 in a fortnights time.

Just tried to buy 2 tickets online and it says none available!! Anyone know when more will be released? Living in exile I don't get to too many games but this is one I was looking forward to! Planning to take the Mrs for her first ever game!

Coventry are a big club with a great history. We've had some important and big games with Cov down the years especially in 1977.

There may be a reason for it that we don't know about, such as a boycott against owners? Who knows, but I'm sure we'll take 1800-2200 in a fortnights time.

and the rest, I would have thought .

Just tried to buy 2 tickets online and it says none available!! Anyone know when more will be released? Living in exile I don't get to too many games but this is one I was looking forward to! Planning to take the Mrs for her first ever game!

Good luck with the Mrs and her first match, mate.  Perhaps, as a bit of a celebration, she might let you take her somewhere different if we win.              

Up the a*se maybe?             :redcard: 

They're not big really. Average side in the football tiers IMO.

Leave the M6 and take the road with the Novotel on your left. Keep going for around half mile and this takes you very near the ground. Street parking all along this road as long as you get there around 2-2.15

Its worked for me for many years; hope this helps

Many thanks!

Archived