IGNORED

Who Would You Rest For Jpt

Cap flinger

Swap Smith for Bryan and spot on i reckon.

Cunningham, Osbourne, Pack, Wagstaff and Burns all need run outs.

However with no Wilbs or Agard i cant see us scoring!

JET will start, amble around a become a 2-goal master or a no-goal 'get him off and sell him' disaster.

To be honest i'm more thinking the latter but Wednesday may show us ( as did the Oxford game ), how we dont have the quality in depth that some think or hope we do.

I'd rest as many as we can and give the others a run out. Can't be as bad as Oxford. Our starters need a rest and ressies need game time. I would favour 442 to win the game (push Greg back into def from the team below) but would prefer to see 352 so back ups can get used to playing the system in competitive games.

Frankie

Ayling

Osborne

El-Abd

Waggy

Cunningham

Pack

Wynter

JET

Agard

Burns

I'd rest as many as we can and give the others a run out. Can't be as bad as Oxford. Our starters need a rest and ressies need game time. I would favour 442 to win the game (push Greg back into def from the team below) but would prefer to see 352 so back ups can get used to playing the system in competitive games.

Frankie

Ayling

Osborne

El-Abd

Waggy

Cunningham

Pack

Wynter

JET

Agard

Burns

I would be happy to see this.

I would replace players who I dont see as having a quality replacement and harder to replace in League

Smith (Best player this year for me and no other tough tackling player really bar Wynter who seems to be converted to RWB or play attacking mid at Cheltenham)

Little (Wagstaff has mainly been played in centre mid when he come's on - either him or Osboure would be sub for him)

Flint (we dont have a commanding tall player like him, not to say El Abd or Osbourne arent good but Flint's height and form make him important currently)

Eliott (due to age/fitness really and again playing so well with Pack able to deputise so good chance to rest)

Wilbraham (no other player can be the 'target man' and again have to take age/fitness into account - chance for JET to shine)

I wouldnt be surprised if Agard (Burns), Bryan (Cunningham) and Freeman to be subbed from 60min.

I would be happy to see this.

thats eight changes, 3 more than SC can get away with

the way i see it is, goalkeeper aside he can make 4 outfield changes

i don t agree with this by the way....but will be , Cunningham (bryan), pack (Elliott) and wagstaff (freeman) Jet (wibbs)

5 subs will be GK, osbourne Burns Wynter and El ab

Agard to get 60 mins may give wes 30 minutes or Wynter take your pick but wes missed out on Oxford so who knows

, osbourne to replace Little ......El ab for ayling

thats eight changes, 3 more than SC can get away with

the way i see it is, goalkeeper aside he can make 4 outfield changes

i don t agree with this by the way....but will be , Cunningham (bryan), pack (Elliott) and wagstaff (freeman) Jet (wibbs)

5 subs will be GK, osbourne Burns Wynter and El ab

Agard to get 60 mins may give wes 30 minutes or Wynter take your pick but wes missed out on Oxford so who knows

, osbourne to replace Little ......El ab for ayling

forgot to say that he can take into consideration genuine injuries... not sure how this effects the 6 player rule, but he did say he had 2 doubts and that could change things

Archived