IGNORED

Osbourne

longyears

Never had a chance to get into the squad. I hope to god there is some rotation tomorrow. Competition is a good thing. Knowing that you are starting every week will make some people off guard and clumsy. Rotation is a great thing. I hope some players who come in tomorrow do well and win a place into Saturdays squad.

Never had a chance to get into the squad. I hope to god there is some rotation tomorrow. Competition is a good thing. Knowing that you are starting every week will make some people off guard and clumsy. Rotation is a great thing. I hope some players who come in tomorrow do well and win a place into Saturdays squad.

he started against oxford and was awful,  not had a look in since, says it all when El abd is infront of you in the pecking order

Wednesday you mean?!

he started against oxford and was awful, not had a look in since, says it all when El abd is infront of you in the pecking order

He had clearly not got over his injury at that stage. It was a mistake to play him.

We know what he can do based on last season, where he was instrumental in stopping the rot.

I hope he gets a call this Wednesday and shows he can offer us something should we need to call on his services in a league game.

Archived