IGNORED

John Cleese BCFC Name Checked (Merged)

pongo88

Just watched John Cleese on TV talking about his school days. He said that he was keen on sport and the only thing that kept him going was Bristol City and Sommerst Cricket. Just think, without City there may have been no dead parot sketch or any silly walks.

Just watched John Cleese on TV talking about his school days. He said that he was keen on sport and the only thing that kept him going was Bristol City and Sommerst Cricket. Just think, without City there may have been no dead parot sketch or any silly walks.

He mentioned it once, but thinks he got away with it, shhsh don't mention the ...

Being W-S-M born Cleese was never going to be anything other than a red and a Somerset man, was he?

I know he was at Taunton this summer on the day Pete Trego (another Weston bloke) got a hundred as JC went into the dressing room afterwards to congratulate him.

Always remember the TV programme he made in the 90s about his search for lemurs in the Amazon where he kept his concentration by reciting the City side of the mid 50s that he had first watched, including a mention of the great John Atyeo...

Being W-S-M born Cleese was never going to be anything other than a red and a Somerset man, was he?

I know he was at Taunton this summer on the day Pete Trego (another Weston bloke) got a hundred as JC went into the dressing room afterwards to congratulate him.

Always remember the TV programme he made in the 90s about his search for lemurs in the Amazon where he kept his concentration by reciting the City side of the mid 50s that he had first watched, including a mention of the great John Atyeo...

I'm from weston and support Glocs!

I'm from weston and support Glocs!

I've always suspected those sags who text 20 pence and claim to to be cheddar gas or taunton gas are imposters. Surely nobody in Somerset would support the sags. We all know they are inbreds from Fishponds and Kingswood.

I've always suspected those sags who text 20 pence and claim to to be cheddar gas or taunton gas are imposters. Surely nobody in Somerset would support the sags. We all know they are inbreds from Fishponds and Kingswood.

It makes the case for more robust border controls IMHO.

Archived