IGNORED

Ian Holloway

BigTone

Neil Warnocks book is very good I hear and I will read that and have to admit I will read holloway s book as well . .

I have started this one now and he is another who is very complimentary to BCFC and it's fans. Regards us as a "proper football club".

The Best Footy Autobiography I have read is Tony Adams Addicted, You truly cannot believe how he managed to play consistantly at the top level while Drinking that much.

Another good one. Paul Mersons is a good laugh as well.

• Admin

I have started this one now and he is another who is very complimentary to BCFC and it's fans. Regards us as a "proper football club".

For all the terrace bluster against Warnock, I listened to an interview with him on the Danny Baker show, he comes across as the sort of bloke you could have a beer and a good natter with in the pub, the touchline stuff and the press antics are just part of the act. I could well be tempted to get his book.

Do you know what Big Tone? I think that we have found our own Holloway in Cotterill. A west country lad with a straight forward way about him and a keen sense of humour. I've gone from not liking to loving the guy in one short year. A character and good for the game. I'm looking forward to reading his book.

Never like to see this man's name appear on this forum!  It must have been a rubbish holiday, Tone, if this was your reading material!

Not at all, I had a great time. Started by reading Zlatan Ibrahimovic's book and if ever there was a knob then it's him.

Do you know what Big Tone? I think that we have found our own Holloway in Cotterill. A west country lad with a straight forward way about him and a keen sense of humour. I've gone from not liking to loving the guy in one short year. A character and good for the game. I'm looking forward to reading his book.

I agree but please can he change that Shakin Stevens haircut !!

Warnock's book now done and dusted and gives a good insight into what happens behind the scenes. Another good read.

This is one I'd like to read. Come across a complete tit when pitch side and in manager mode but I've heard some great interviews where he comes across well. 

This is one I'd like to read. Come across a complete tit when pitch side and in manager mode but I've heard some great interviews where he comes across well.

Not post-match ones, because he comes across as a complete tit then. And he encourages his teams to cheat, whilst accusing everyone else of doing the same. Like a tit

If that's so then Colin is the epitome of professionalism.

Having met him a couple of times in a non footballing environment, got to say he is a lovely bloke. Certainly a Jekyll and Hyde character.

He didn't say this to me, this is entirely my opinion. I wholeheartedly believe he acts a utter bellend to put all the attention on him, thus taking the heat off his players somewhat.

As for the bloke privately, well of all "famous" people I have met, he is the only one, along with Michaela Strachan who I would say was a genuinely lovely down to earth person with no hang ups about their fame.

Maybe we should put it to Dave L that we would like Cott's image to be subject to full fan consultation and engagement.

Perhaps a working fan group could put together a variety of possible 'looks' or styles to be voted on for our manager.

Great idea. Let's get looking more like Alan Partridge

I read Jordan's book on my holiday, an excellent read I must say...

Yes it is a good read. Can't help feeling he ripped his partner off when he sold his mobile phone business. Anyway, he obviously bit off more than he could chew with Palace so got his just reward.

Archived