IGNORED

Parking!

Kermit the Frog

Help! We have a people carrier and cannot think of anywhere to park! Are any of the streets (e.g. the ones off of West/North Street) ok to park in or has Red Trousers effectively made that impossible?

Yes it's that age old topic I know, but I never travel to games by car and we are transporting 4 kids to their first game, so its kinda important..

I assume you can pay for parking still at the ground but these would be sold out?

Thanks in advance.

Even when RPZ does come into play it won't apply to Saturday or evening fixtures either because the hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

Don't be  too sure of that - in Southville the questionnaire included preferences for what hours residents preferred to be included, and I'm sure one option included evenings and weekends.

I and  quite few others park around Cumberland Basin and walk through the park. You don't say which side of town you are coming from but it's handy if you are heading back towards the Port Said like me.

When my brother drives he always parks round there. Walking from there during winter is absolutely soul destroying though.

I'd rather park around by the Spotted cow - there's usually plenty of space.

Archived