IGNORED

Luke Ayling

A Horse With No Name

I think he is a great player too, very skilful on the ball and puts in a heck of a shift. I did read somewhere he's the only regular who hasn't scored yet, don't know how true that is? But he can't be far off, he is excellent at going forword and due a goal.

I was doubtful when he came in, looked really lightweight compared to Osbourne but he has been excellent and has brought out the best in Flint.

I can't remember a time when we had so many new players arrive at the same time and gel so well, imagine if we can hold on to them what they will be like in a year or two ( with a few tweeks). Exciting times for sure.

Got to agree I was unsure at first as he looked like he was playing out of position, but hats off to him he looks like he could play anywhere in defence or midfield now.

Against Cheltenham I was really impressed the way every time he had the ball on the edge of our box he'd end up 10/15 yards into to the other half within a few seconds!

He looked really strong today, well played Luke.

Agree he's been very good, one thing that impresses me and helps Flint is that Ayling is comfortable travelling forward with a ball at his feet, or finding a pass.

On Flint, the thing that has been as pleasing as anything for me this season is 2 or 3 times a game I hear him shouting at his team mates which is what a commanding centre half should do IMO

Archived