IGNORED

Paul Cook

Aussie

I thought Cott's was pretty respectful. 

" Chesterfield had some good possession and played some good football, let's not take that away from them."

He said City had the better of the chances and I agree , not saying that overall we deserved to win but on quality of chances maybe shaded it.

I thought Cott's was pretty respectful. 

" Chesterfield had some good possession and played some good football, let's not take that away from them."

He said City had the better of the chances and I agree , not saying that overall we deserved to win but on quality of chances maybe shaded it.

He conceded we had possesion, great. I am especially referring to the Player interview he gave an though he alluded to us having some posession during a period of the game he couldn't actually bring himself to say it

I have to confess I wish he wouldn't big up the opposition as much as he does (not just Bristol) no matter who they are.

Only just learned Cook refuses to have anyone from The Sun in any of his press conferences.

When manager of Sligo he kicked The Irish Sun journos out.

Didn't know that, how marvellous is that

He can't stand Radio Sheffield, our local BBC station probably due to its South Yorkshire bias

Top man, going up in my estimation by the minute

He conceded we had possesion, great. I am especially referring to the Player interview he gave an though he alluded to us having some posession during a period of the game he couldn't actually bring himself to say it

I have to confess I wish he wouldn't big up the opposition as much as he does (not just Bristol) no matter who they are.

Eh? In the one I just listened to on the BBC he stated you had good possession and played good football and spent the rest of the interview talking about us, which is what I would hope for from a City manager whether we win, lose or draw.

You feeling a little hyper-sensitive tonight?

Paul Cook was very gracious in defeat but that is an exception on his part, not a rule.

Why are you getting so upset about it? Maybe if your players didn't dive, roll around and fly into late tackles he would have a bit more respect for you.

Why are you getting so upset about it? Maybe if your players didn't dive, roll around and fly into late tackles he would have a bit more respect for you.

Not sure I am getting upset

However it can get a bit annoying when your team doesn't get the recognician it deserves.

As for the "diving" we are really talking about one player and you know who I mean and I guess you have met him before. As for the remaining histrionics it was well distributed amongst both teams

Eh? In the one I just listened to on the BBC he stated you had good possession and played good football and spent the rest of the interview talking about us, which is what I would hope for from a City manager whether we win, lose or draw.

You feeling a little hyper-sensitive tonight?

Paul Cook was very gracious in defeat but that is an exception on his part, not a rule.

No it isn't, he is like that every game.

Too much for some, especially as he isn't always the best behaved during it

Look Doug the fact is your lads were diving, pathetic and unable to achieve a point at the table toppers.

Don't take it to heart, plenty of others have, and will, come to the soon to be champions and play the dark arts and fail. It's okay. We won't take it personally.

We all get that this was your big cup final and to lose it in the last minute must hurt but forget about it. In all seriousness this last minute winner (along with conceding three in basically every away game this season) will level off any excitement and your club can focus on surviving relegation.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Not sure I am getting upset.

However it can get a bit annoying when your team doesn't get the recognician it deserves.

As for the "diving" we are really talking about one player and you know who I mean and I guess you have met him before. As for the remaining histrionics it was well distributed amongst both teams

I may well be biased, but I think if there were stats for gamesmanship and rolling around, I think you'd have won hands down to be frank!

What about the guy who went down in the box (no.11) When the nearest defender was a foot at least away from him - should have got a card for that, and maybe a slap! ;)

No it isn't, he is like that every game.

Too much for some, especially as he isn't always the best behaved during it

It is an exception to be as gracious as he was, after today's game.

The fact Steve didn't reciprocate the extent of it is not a slight on Steve's character. Steve's reaction is normal, Cook's is an exception.

Look Doug the fact is your lads were diving, pathetic and unable to achieve a point at the table toppers.

Don't take it to heart, plenty of others have, and will, come to the soon to be champions and play the dark arts and fail. It's okay. We won't take it personally.

We all get that this was your big cup final and to lose it in the last minute must hurt but forget about it. In all seriousness this last minute winner (along with conceding three in basically every away game this season) will level off any excitement and your club can focus on surviving relegation.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

I am nice and relaxed thank you very much after a half decent performance and more importantly a few libations before and after the game, oh and a couple on the train

Just entered Derbyshire now (gods own country) so I'll have to say adios

I am nice and relaxed thank you very much after a half decent performance and more importantly a few libations before and after the game, oh and a couple on the train

Heard Derbyshire called many things, "Gods Country" aint one of um....

Derbyshire is God's own country?!

I learn something everyday.

You're an Aussie obviously, so you have an excuse to be ignorant about the Derbyshire Dales and the Peak District.

I'll post you some nice tourist stuff tomorrow so you can get out and about

Thanks Doug, now with no disrespect, it's time to **** off and mither the next set of fans you are facing, jog on tad ahh.

You're an Aussie obviously, so you have an excuse to be ignorant about the Derbyshire Dales and the Peak District.

I'll post you some nice tourist stuff tomorrow so you can get out and about

To be fair, the Peak District does offer a range of hiking opportunities and must qualify as one of England's greatest areas for outstanding, natural beauty. It is Derbyshire's answer to the Mendips and the Quantocks.

Towns such as Buxton and Bakewell are pleasant but that's not to say there aren't a number of scabby little towns also in the county. Best to avoid them unless City happen to be playing, Aussie. Mansfield, Chesterfield and the like.

To be fair, the Peak District does offer a range of hiking opportunities and must qualify as one of England's greatest areas for outstanding, natural beauty. It is Derbyshire's answer to the Mendips and the Quantocks.

Towns such as Buxton and Bakewell are pleasant but that's not to say there aren't a number of scabby little towns also in the county. Best to avoid them unless City happen to be playing, Aussie. Mansfield, Chesterfield and the like.

Mansfield is in Notts, WTFiGo.  But you're right. Best avoided. Noticed the below letter in Viz. It would be ungallant to comment....

.10343496_776324449095671_673838783797242

Archived