IGNORED

New Signings

Super Scotty Murray

New Signings  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can't argue about any player really winning this, but I personally went for Ayling - most of the others I was expecting to be great but Ayling has impressed me more because some Yeovil fans said he had his limitations and that discouraged me at first. Probably the best footballing defending wev had for quite some time and one of reasons Flint has got better because he has someone who can do the passing from back or take ball out

Wilbraham is a fantastic player, everything and more you want in a target man, But you could make a case for all really.

That's who i voted for. Given the fact that most were underwhelmed when he signed, he's really proven his worth.

Korey Smith certainly been very impressive but he did come with a decent reputation anyway.

They all deserve a few votes for sure.

Went for Wilbraham on the basis he had scored like 5 goals in 8 years. To have come here and had the impact he has is great. Going forward as best signing with future included you'd probably say Smith or Freeman, but imediate impact, not sure where in the table we'd be without Wilbs' goals

Ayling for me, just pipped Wilbraham for my vote. I've been more and more impressed with Ayling every game and I'm really pleased others have noticed him too. He seems to have settled Flint and with him much improved its like having an extra new signing.

Wilbraham too has been tremendous. Always talking to the younger players around him, a captain without the armband.

I can't remember a group of players who have settled so well. Great isn't it!

I cannot remember a time when all new signings have impressed immediately. My vote would go to Korey Smith though with Aron Wilbraham close behind. All great signings by Steve Cotterill.

Only comparison in my time, and mentioned in the Summer, was 97-98 period. Shaun Taylor, Bell, Murray, Cramby.... there was a feel good factor then as well.

Archived