IGNORED

The Official Coventry City V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

P W D L. F. A Pts

1 Bristol city. 13. 9. 4. 0. 28. 13. 31

2 Peterborough. 13. 8. 2. 3. 22. 13. 26

3 Swindon. 11. 6. 4. 1. 23. 12. 22

4 Preston. 11. 6. 4. 1. 22. 11. 22

5 MK Dons. 11. 6. 2. 3. 25. 14. 20

6 Notts County. 12. 5. 5. 2. 17. 10. 20

Now that's looking rather sweet to me if I do say so myself ;-)

Interestingly we;ve beaten 3 of the top 6 clubs trailing us so no talk of false position and us having an  easy start .

Honestly, I've not been so proud to be a Bristol City supporter in a long time. All the Coventry fans around me were saying how good our support was, the noise you lot were generating made it feel like we were at Home!

Even at the end of the game people around me were getting their phones out taking videos/pictures of it. Great effort lads!

Honestly, I've not been so proud to be a Bristol City supporter in a long time. All the Coventry fans around me were saying how good our support was, the noise you lot were generating made it feel like we were at Home!

Even at the end of the game people around me were getting their phones out taking videos/pictures of it. Great effort lads!

Fair play to all the Cov fans who also applauded at 54. Not easy when 2-0 down, fair play.

Cov fans showed their class today....fair play to them

and my ex daughter in law is a Cov fan.....sorry Nik, but the best team won looooool

Edited by bucksred

Flint was outstanding today ! Freeman worked his little socks off even when they scored you still felt it was only a matter of time before the 3rd went in. Only grumble was that we seemed to sit back way too deep at the start of the second half and invite them on to us, which at 2-0 up made no sense at all, we almost invited them to score. But all in all a great day out we even drank the black horse dry before 2! onwards and upwards! We're Bristol City we're top of the league!

Is anyone still listening to Radio Bristol? Was the last caller a joke? I can't believe someone can be that stupid but still work a telephone.

That's what makes the programme so good. It's like a comedy show with a laugh a minute. I feel sorry for Geoff 20man as he's got to try to make some of the callers sound sensible

Just wanted to bump this match day thread back to page one again... Great win deserves it. :)

...also following on to posts earlier on in thread re 'haitch' instead of 'h' etc... Another one that bugs me big time (BTW I absolutely agree I'm far from perfect myself) but every time someone uses 'effects' when they mean 'affects' I dunno why but it makes me cringe. (Someone did just that on another thread today) I didn't want to mention it there so thought I'd vent it here...

ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!! - soz for that special 'effect' I hope it didn't 'affect' anyone too much :)

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Like 1

Just wanted to bump this match day thread back to page one again... Great win deserves it. :)

...also following on to posts earlier on in thread re 'haitch' instead of 'h' etc... Another one that bugs me big time (BTW I absolutely agree I'm far from perfect myself) but every time someone uses 'effects' when they mean 'affects' I dunno why but it makes me cringe. (Someone did just that on another thread today) I didn't want to mention it there so thought I'd vent it here...

ARRRRGGHHHHHH!!! - soz for that special 'effect' I hope it didn't 'affect' anyone too much :)

To be fair, it could be a tricky one to remember unless you are possessed of impeccable dress sense and musical sensibility.

Sound does indeed affect.

220px-The_Jam_-_Sound_Effects.jpg2067f004-ee85-4726-ad8b-d3d7166ff3d8.jpg

"Should of" and "would of" bug me more than anything.