IGNORED

The Squad ...

Forza Revolution

The squad is great but I still fear injuries to Wilbraham and/or Agard. Jet is not exactly a like-for-like replacement and Burns is yet to convince.

Would really like to see another striker on the books in January.

Agree Wilbraham is perhaps the one we've not got like for like but I think we'd change shape and bring in JET and Burns if he got injured.

This team has the same spirit as GJ's promotion/praay off final team, BUT thgey are a far more talented team, led by a real manager...Well done Steve Cotterill and the Bristol City FC squad, including the subs who dont always get a lot of playing time. For the first time in many years I think we have a team of winners, score for fun, and dont crumble under pressure

Proud to be CTID....

Agree Wilbraham is perhaps the one we've not got like for like but I think we'd change shape and bring in JET and Burns if he got injured.

This is my worry, the shape works so well as it is I wouldn't want us to have to compromise it just to fit in Jet. I really think backup for Wilbs should be a priority in January.

I know I'm being picky though!

This is my worry, the shape works so well as it is I wouldn't want us to have to compromise it just to fit in Jet. I really think backup for Wilbs should be a priority in January.

I know I'm being picky though!

I have no doubt SC will be backed in Jan if required, I have a feeling he will only look to use the loan system as he's done so well in past where required.

Not even that IMO. I'm looking at the league table and I can't see a defeat anywhere!

I think some calm is needed. Its a great time to be City at the moment bit each game we come up against organised proffesional outfits.. Some respect needs to be shown, a defeat could come anywhere if we take our foot of the pedal

I think some calm is needed. Its a great time to be City at the moment bit each game we come up against organised proffesional outfits.. Some respect needs to be shown, a defeat could come anywhere if we take our foot of the pedal

Ovcourse, but the confidence is sky high and we have quality all over the pitch and in depth too.

3-4 defeats at the most I think!

Pack comes in and scores, Waggy comes on and scores, jet come on and provides for waggy. Great effort all round. Team effort

Was going to start a similar topic forzA but you beat me too it...squad wise we are as strong as I have known in my 28 years following city...I honestly can't see us losing although I accept it is inevitable, we have great cover and contrary to what others have said in regards to cover up front I'm really excited in what I have seen from burns thus far...I wish smith a quick recovery as he is a fantastic footballer but we now have a core spine...

Fielding

Flint

Smith

Elliott

Agard

The rest of the team compliment these essential starters imo....this has the makings of a record breaking season for Bristol City....I relinquished my season ticket 3 seasons ago due to feeling dissilusioned with life post Miller and during mcinnes which says a lot about my loyalty, however I'm so happy right now that we seem to have someone at the helm who is creating something special.

Cotterill took a lot of stick during his appointment most of which was totally unjust and unfounded but he looks like a man in total control with the whole squad behind him and looks unbelievably confident...

I note someone mentioned he has created something similar to gjs promotion team but this is miles better Imo

Coyr

This team has the same spirit as GJ's promotion/praay off final team, BUT thgey are a far more talented team, led by a real manager...Well done Steve Cotterill and the Bristol City FC squad, including the subs who dont always get a lot of playing time. For the first time in many years I think we have a team of winners, score for fun, and dont crumble under pressure

Proud to be CTID....

I was about to give a like, until I got to the cheap crap ridiculous GJ did. Pathetic.

Archived