IGNORED

Learn The Lessons Of Coventry With Ashton Gate

Welcome To The Jungle

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flyers saying what ?

The information varied depending on stand. Details on Williams E-F where handed out to fans at the last Three Lions flag day. A small trial was also organised of Williams E v MK Dons.

The next [?] Three Lions flag day could see flyers again, maybe info boards.

Lets be honest, as soon as it was announced fans in the Atyeo will have "first refusal" for the new stand, it doesn't take a genius to realise the atmosphere in there will be utter pony.

I suspect the Dolman will remain popular, so that leaves the new Williams to try and populate.

I agree - in general - the Atyeo is not a noisy stand and attracts more family types. Surely makes sense to give former EE ST holders first refusal on new stand? Unless that's also been done? 

I agree - in general - the Atyeo is not a noisy stand and attracts more family types. Surely makes sense to give former EE ST holders first refusal on new stand? Unless that's also been done?

I believe Dave L confirmed that those in Williams E and F this season, having moved from EE for the redevelopment, will also get 1st refusal.

It was my understanding relocated East Enders would get prio on the new end.

If it becomes another Ateyo they might as well not bother and leave it a pile of dirt.

I can totally understand this as the old EE support had to move and therefore should be have a choice what they want next season. However the Williams is getting demolished so the established Williams ST'ers need to be accounted for also. Guess a good deal of them will also have to go in the South Stand also. I sit in Dolman and some will come here but capacity states at least half will go to new stand.

That's the spirit. I was actually quite looking forward to seeing our shiny new stadium take shape until I read this.

That's where we differ, I have little interest in how shiney it is, I'm more interested in atmosphere inside the stand.

The Ateyo is terrible for atmosphere, it would be good if we didn't build another one.

Two things that are important to me when the grounds finished are,

A large unreserved area where fans can stand, I'm talking a good 3000 seats not like the small area in the Williams where people are always trying to sneak in! It doesn't really bother me what stand this is as long as there's a big group of standers/singers together the atmosphere should be good, the new eastend seems the obvious place though.

Secondly I feel when we have when we have a 27000 capacity we need to make the season tickets really cheap, like they do at Bradford and hopefully we could shift 15000 plus season tickets which would only leave around 7000 potd seats. The option of using the top of the Williams as overflow seems a good idea and would make the ground look and feel a lot more full.

Bit off subject but got tickets Tuesday in upper d block ateyo. (Home)

Any one sat there before? Bought late just wondering what atmosphere is like there cheers

Used to sit there last season until we got chucked out of them and made to move seats. Atmosphere was decent there, I would imagine better now as its right next to the away fans.

Archived