IGNORED

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy.

OldlandReddies

Only unbeaten team in the Football League.......Most games won in all 4 divisions........Most goals scored in all 4 divisions......Most points gained in all 4 divisions..........Can it get any better ?

yes

This is how it feels to be good!!

Bradford must be fancying Tuesday! NOT!!

Yep, enjoyable it really is - Hugely. We continue to ride the crest of this ongoing rippa of a wave.

But waves inevitably roll themselves out, and in that sense things can surely only deteriorate from here.

Let's just hope when they do, we get back on the board quickly and find another big un to ride

Yep, enjoyable it really is - Hugely. We continue to ride the crest of this ongoing rippa of a wave.

But waves inevitably roll themselves out, and in that sense things can surely only deteriorate from here.

Let's just hope when they do, we get back on the board quickly and find another big un to ride

As we approach the shoreline, (end of season) the wave will rise like a tsunami.

I see no deterioration.

This is how it feels to be good!!

Bradford must be fancying Tuesday! NOT!!

Honestly? I bet thet cant wait, everybody loves a shot at the leaders, especially when they are unbeaten. They won at MK too so are certainly no mugs.

The longer this run goes on, the more teams want to beat us, which is why its so impressive!!

COYR's!!

If we continue our current pointscoring average to the end of the season we will have 109 points - the all time record for 3 points a win is Reading with 106!

5th place is the league is currently closer to the bottom of the league, points wise, than they are to us!

Just seen the goals. Amazing change of pace and pass from JET :o

Yep, somehow we need to keep this boy happy. It will be a travesty if he were to move on because of a lack of game time. He is without doubt one of the most gifted players in this league and one of a few who has the quality to be a real game changer. We are lucky to have him but do need to get him involved more. I'm not saying that someone should be dropped to accommodate him but he should be given at least 20 minutes or so to make his impact really count and finish teams off.   

Only unbeaten team in the Football League.......Most games won in all 4 divisions........Most goals scored in all 4 divisions......Most points gained in all 4 divisions..........Can it get any better ?

Yes/hope so. Clean sheets would be nice - we were doing that earlier in the season, what happened? Magnificent stuff, though.

Honestly? I bet thet cant wait, everybody loves a shot at the leaders, especially when they are unbeaten. They won at MK too so are certainly no mugs.

The longer this run goes on, the more teams want to beat us, which is why its so impressive!!

COYR's!!

So long as these teams who want to beat us play like Cov, I don't mind. P*ss poor apart from no 16 in midfield. Shocking (not you, Harry). Felt for their fans, couldn't bring my self to sing 'You should have stayed in Northampton'. I wouldn't wish a life of Northampton on anyone. No wonder they congregated under the scoreboard, their little lot (''Loyal Supporters"! they sang), what with the screen showing the goals against over and over, that was about the only safe place for'm.

Archived