IGNORED

Spare Coventry Programme

Hartcliffe red

HOW DID YOU LOSE IT? MORE LIKE SCROUNGING 1

Where do you get scrounging from, I thought that meant getting something for nothing, the OP clearly states he will pay for a replacement?

And does it matter how it was lost, it won't bring it back will it? You have a strange attitude for a reasonable request, I'm glad other people are more willing to help and hope it is sorted.

Thanks for your input, but maybe you shouldn't bother next time, oh and maybe find the caps lock and lose it.

Didn't see a programme seller anywhere. We arrive around 2pm and didn't see one. My son loves his programme and was gutted when we couldn't find one. I will try and get one direct from Coventry.

MM

I only saw one, right outside the away turnstiles. There were queues going in so maybe from the other queue lines it wasnt that visible?

Didn't see a programme seller anywhere. We arrive around 2pm and didn't see one. My son loves his programme and was gutted when we couldn't find one. I will try and get one direct from Coventry.

MM

I bought one, read it and now chucked in cupboard, if you have any trouble message me and il send it on to you

Archived