IGNORED

Banksy Is A Scouser

Jesus

Police apprehended the famous street artist while in the middle of finishing a piece about a mascot for a Christian organization named Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin.

Anyone who still believed it after that sentence needs a slap!  (even if the organisation does exist!).

Yesterday my lady friend Nicki e-mailed to ask if I knew JN (well known Barton Hill City lad and graffiti artist) from my Facebook friends list, personally, I said yeah, why?,  she said her dad's friend

is convinced JN is Banksy, so I told her, he's not,

anyone on here know JN?

Apart from the fact that Banksy has not been "on the run for years" there are clues early on something's amiss. The Met suddenly turns into the City of London Police. They make the arrest outside their jurisdiction in Watford, Hertfordshire, but in another sentence Banksy is nicked in his "central London art studio".

Must do better!

Apart from the fact that Banksy has not been "on the run for years" there are clues early on something's amiss. The Met suddenly turns into the City of London Police. They make the arrest outside their jurisdiction in Watford, Hertfordshire, but in another sentence Banksy is nicked in his "central London art studio".

Must do better!

and the fact he's just popped up a new bit of work in Bristol :)

and the fact he's just popped up a new bit of work in Bristol :)

Indeed. We could add that although graffiti is technically criminal damage unless the culprit is trespassing on the railway, police tend not to get involved. It's a matter for civil enforcement via councils.

The likelihood that City of London Police - who deal almost exclusively with financial crime - have a 24_hour anti-graffiti unit is rather fanciful...

Must do better!

Sounds like the Post, except it's Bristol they know bugger-all about.

Archived