IGNORED

Greetings From Bradford City..

Decent Bantam10

Wilbraeham I know him in real life and is my good friend we go back time, so we exchanged banter and he's sound, he was a ex Bradford player here during his time did well..

As a good friend I'm sure Wilbs will be disappointed you keep spelling his name wrong.

To be fair Sheean has got a decent delivery from left back, Yeates has good technique, Billy Knott looks a good prospect & Hansen is a handful. The weather conditions may help them but like most weeks, if we play to anywhere near our potential we should win.

Every player decent? Really!? Our squads good but we're aware of our weaknesses despite being top.

Plus a Bradford fan in my office this morning said "we will lose, play hoofball and he will come out with the same shite on the radio after"

The guys optimism on here isn't shared by my work colleague.

He's only age 33 Ellington super, he's on a short term deal think. was he very good at Bristol Rovers people say he was?

It's a decent team and not bad steady side but in league one anyone can beat anyone on their day.

You may be decent, but we're shit hot. So good luck.

This will be a very tough game i expect hanson to score t least one so maybe another threes goals needed korey smith will be good option off the bench tho

also heard there could be some intresting team news re jet tonight

Not to doubt you, but surely team lineups would be very secretive to stop other teams learning so how would you know anything?!

We have a good little young team

Jordan Pickford our goalkeeper is on loan from Sunderland he signed a four year deal with them, hes on loan with us whole season.

Rory Mcardle - Solid centre back for last two years part of the promotion winning team and Wembley trips 2013.

Andrew Davies - our captain tomorrow and ex boro he's solid too ex stoke.

Alan Sheehan - great left back ex Swindon an leeds good for set pieces.

Gary Liddle - Our anchorman ex Notts County decent

Mark Yeates - Everyone has heard of him tricky winger played 30 games for Watford season before last championship player on the day.

Billy Knott - centre mid ex Chelsea and sunderland youngster also port vale he was at very good. age 21.

Flilipe Morais - ex Stevenge and Oldham winger decent

Jason Kennedy - Ex Rochdale very decent

Billy Clarke- A mid/ striker very good player ex crawley and skilful

James Hanson - the best target man in league 1 for me wins a lot in the air and scores for fun on his day. he dealt with leeds and always wins headers a nightmare.

Aaron Mclean - Ex Posh striker who scored loads in that season and is clinical decent player.

Andy Halliday - signed from Boro on loan he's decent too until November.

Jon Stead- you know about massive hero and very much loved by you lot.

Nathan Ellington - Ex Bristol Rovers striker don't know if you've heard of him known as the duke decent too.

In a manager in Parkinson we have achieved abit recently and looking decent, we just need to be more better but have a chance for the top 6 this season for sure.

Wilbraeham is ex bantam we loved him here good player.

Your thoughts?

Blimey.. whats the cumulative age of that lot? 140?

This will be a very tough game i expect hanson to score t least one so maybe another threes goals needed korey smith will be good option off the bench tho

also heard there could be some intresting team news re jet tonight

Yep- I heard that too.

Apparently he's going to come on as a last minute sub possibly getting at least an assist.

Phil Parkinson has done a great job since he come to us... we was 18th in league 2 near enough 3 years ago in 2011 sept.

He came in got us promoted under a small budget in that time we become league cup finalists and also got promoted from league 2 as playoff winners ( two recent visits to Wembley) we've had recent success.

Last year was our first season in league 1 and we got midtable 11th in our first season not bad. this is our second year in league 1 we have assembled a squad to go for it for playoffs this season which we will try but we have had our budget reduced too so it won't be easy. Next year our budget will be stronger are chairmen said. we sold Wells and miss him huge time.

Over the years people can look at Bradford City we are a big club who have been in the Premier League in the early 2000's.

Parkinson is a good manager and we respect Bristol City as a team. good luck tonight.

Phil Parkinson has done a great job since he come to us... we was 18th in league 2 near enough 3 years ago in 2011 sept.

He came in got us promoted under a small budget in that time we become league cup finalists and also got promoted from league 2 as playoff winners ( two recent visits to Wembley) we've had recent success.

Last year was our first season in league 1 and we got midtable 11th in our first season not bad. this is our second year in league 1 we have assembled a squad to go for it for playoffs this season which we will try but we have had our budget reduced too so it won't be easy. Next year our budget will be stronger are chairmen said. we sold Wells and miss him huge time.

Over the years people can look at Bradford City we are a big club who have been in the Premier League in the early 2000's.

Parkinson is a good manager and we respect Bristol City as a team. good luck tonight.

Why on earth are you wishing us good luck? We are playing you remember, I wouldn't dream of wishing the other opposition good luck. 

Hands up, on a different thread I said at the time no way were you good enough for the play offs this year.

Looks like you might have got it right fella.

Decent!

Archived