IGNORED

Mr Woo

RedM

I believe he is the man from the EUro 2004 BT advert where he sits on the floor playing footie
Yeah i thought that, cos he started to do the tricks he does on the ads at one point.

If only i could do something like that!!

Guest Bristol_Babe

I saw it on ITV...

He was very good at Mill Stad. With the City kit on! Very entertaining... Brighton's bloke was sh!te wasn't he...

Guest Rikku

Yeah - it's the bloke from the advert and yeah - I thought he was better than the Brighton guy (well, at least we beat them at something!) Bet they were arguing over who got to wear the City kit before they came on to the pitch!

(probably not, but I like to think so!) :dunno:

Guest Rikku

Ah well, at least the brighton guy saw sense and took his shirt off (cunningly disguised as a trick) - but we knew the truth: he just didn't want to wear such a nasty piece of clothing! :P

Guest Rikku
Maybe we should invite him down to Ashton Gate on the first game back. Bit of pre-match entertainment.
I was telling my friend (who is a Leeds fan) about him and apparently he sometimes does the pre-match/half time entertainment at Elland Road. I'd rather have him than the cheerleaders/pop idol rejects/Wills' girls??!!! :P

Archived