IGNORED

Freight Rover Trophy Winners 1986

CiderJar

A while ago someone on here, I can't remember or find who, was looking for a team photo of City's 1986 Freight Rover Trophy winning side.

I came across the attached photo which is the contents page of a book I've got called "Bristol City Greats" an Evening Post book compiled by Ivan Ponting and published in 1990 by Redcliffe Press Ltd.

It's not a good photo of it so I have given the book details if whoever it was wants to track it down, or PM me and I'll send a photocopy?

1233334_10152416314977215_48422944523510

Keith Curle - Keith Waugh - Rob Newman - Gary Marshall - ?????? - David Harle - David Moyes - ???????? - Andy Llewellyn - ???????

??????? - Alan Walsh - Howard Pritchard - Bobby Hutchinson - Brian Williams - Glyn Riley

Most of the ?????? are coaches apart from the one next to David Moyes who is familiar but I can't place him, and I'm sure one of them must be Clive Middlemass (something like that?).

My favourite City team ever!

P.S. Where is Steve Neville?

Keith Curle - Keith Waugh - Rob Newman - Gary Marshall - ?????? - David Harle - David Moyes - ???????? - Andy Llewellyn - ???????

??????? - Alan Walsh - Howard Pritchard - Bobby Hutchinson - Brian Williams - Glyn Riley

Most of the ?????? are coaches apart from the one next to David Moyes who is familiar but I can't place him, and I'm sure one of them must be Clive Middlemass (something like that?).

My favourite City team ever!

P.S. Where is Steve Neville?

Next to Walsh is the club doctor, was also a local GP I think, can't remember his name now.

To the right of Andy Llewellyn is Gibbo isn't it?

The young lad next to Moyes is racking my brain, he was a sub.

Archived