IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Bradford City Match Day Thread.

I think that we may need to change shape, seems we re losing the midfield battle. I've noticed that Elliot although still shows glimpses of class has recently looked a little heavy legged as has Wilbrahm.

I'd like to see Jet given at least 20 invites or I feel we may say goodbye to that unbeaten run.

How can you tell? You're not here are you ? Believe me we are the better side, but it's wide open.

How can you tell? You're not here are you ? Believe me we are the better side, but it's wide open.

Woahhhhhh, it's just an opinion picked up from commentary and watching more or less most of the games this season. I just feel that our 2 most experienced players have looked a little battle weary of late. I'd definitely say that Saturday was Wilbs most ineffective game, simply because he looked tired.

They're no mugs, but everything they are doing is going through Yates (Yeates? Their 14; not to a programme); one of either Pack, Ayling or Elliot needs to be nullifying him, as though they are doing a good job covering, he's generating too much space.

We need a bit more compusure and thought in the final third, but really don't fancy their defence much, so want to see us come out and get at them.

Replacing an injured player with a guy with a bandage on his head was an interesting move on their part, and I don't think he (Sheenan) will win much against Wilbs; need to exploit that.

Good game though, but need to take it by the scruff of the neck second half.

Edited by samo II

In fairnesss, that is not what we are hearing via the radio. 

Indeed. Sounds like Agard had a couple of decent chances. Since they scored sounds like they have been happier to sit back, and we have not got our shooting boots on. They opened us up a few times just before and after we scored - we seem not great at controlling a game when we are up.

Although this is all from the commentary!

I thought that might be the case when they announced their line up, others have done same to over run us in midfield as we have 3 centre backs marking Stead. Needs Ayling to push up into midfield, or a more substantial change in shape maybe

Exactly, at times this season the space we have given to the opposition in the middle of the park is criminal.sooner or later, you'll come undone playing that way.