IGNORED

Billy Clarke. Funny Moment.

Nick Wilde

I thought Bradford looked decent and I think they'll be top 8. Billy Clarke has always had ability but he's very injury prone. Stead looked sharp, I thought you stifled us and a little more belief going forward and you may have nicked it.

Stand out would be your left back who I thought dealt with Little very well. But all in all Bradford were alright despite their lack of attacking intentions.

I get that, its amazing where we are right now, but some of the comments are a little crazy - and could come back to bite us on the arse.

Always that chance, but I don't think too many on here think we're going to walk it and be up by February, just enjoying being a good team, at long last. Preston still worry me, Peterborough will are ways be handy, Franchise, Swindle, Sheff U.....There are some good teams chasing us

Hanson will be reunited with wells in January once he returns let's see then. We respect you as a team shame you don't. As for our home form it will improve long season ahead. 1996 since and counting.

While you are visiting another teams forum you are representing you're club, keep up the good work!

Why do you keep cracking on about billy Clarke ffs ???? And 1996 ?? And attacking at home ?? Change the record mate we've heard it all.

Fair play you got a point against us. Sitting back and soaking it up works sometimes.

You seem to forget that we are top , not by fluke and yes we know what happened to Tranmere and yes we now have a run of tough games but hey ho, onwards and upwards.

Lord only knows how you'd be cracking on about the mighty Bradford if you were actually close to being in our position ehhh ???

That's 14 unbeaten + 6 from last season =20 just incase you didn't realise !?

Now please, if you're gonna stay on here for long, make new and interesting comments and banter we can join in with not boring repetitive hot air !!

Archived