IGNORED

If We Want Promotion..

Lew-T

Exactly...support the team when you are at the ground...get behind the lads...give encouragement.

I heard some right shit being spouted by some of our supporters last night.

Some of them are either too pissed to see, or they don't understand 'Support' and football.

Why instead of shouting 'FFS ****** move your ******* arse you're useless'...can't they shout 'C'mon ****** you can do it...C'mon...Know you can'? Encourage not deride...

As for the forum...some seem to see everything as perfect, and have a go at people for being 'negative' instead of seeing it as 'constructive criticism' and a want for improvement.

Yet they are the most destructive when we are losing...there is no in between...it's either we are sh1t or we are gods gift to football...no realism.

He was about to come on just before their second equaliser. SC held him back and went for the win instead.

personally I haven't seen anyone being overly negitive seen plenty of constructive critisim some I agree with some I don't

That for me it health debate,

I thought we were a yard off the pace last night in the first half I didn't think little, Bryan Wilbs or Elliot played well at all,

Plenty of work to be done, but this is still a squad that are gelling for me, so can be given a bit of slack,

While its nice to be 6 points clear it isn't time to sit back and pat ourselfs on the back saying well done, and I'm 100% sure Cotts is saying the same to the players,

We still need to sterngthern

Archived