IGNORED

Marlon Pack

mightyreds89

Absolutely outstanding tonight best game in a city shirt by some distance. My man of the match, Flint also outstanding.

Pack was very good tonight tackling was very good passing let him down a few times. Sadly for him he will prob be back on the bench Saturday.

Pack was very good tonight tackling was very good passing let him down a few times. Sadly for him he will prob be back on the bench Saturday.

Interesting dilemma for Cotts. How to keep Pack in the team and also play Smith

Pack broke up play and started some great moves. He didn't put a foot wrong and was everywhere. It's hard to see how SC could drop him yet KS has been great all season.

Wow! Not used to this!!

It's no bad thing to let players coming in know that they can play their way into the side and no one is guaranteed a place in this table topping team.

I was going to come on here and post the same, easily Packs best game for us so far. I thought Elliott played much better tonight alongside him too.

Having Pack slot in so well gives Smith some breathing room to recover too, all too many times we have rushed back players in the past to our cost.

Now anyone who checks my posts will see that I'm not a Pack fan... nothing personal I just think he's too inconsistent.

However... what a great performance by him last night. He played really well both defensively and going forward... hats off to the lad.. a few more games like that a 'Packy' well be a favourite!

Well considering how 'badly' people are saying Bryan and Little played tonight, Cotterill could always revert to a 4-3-3 so Pack is included

---------------------Fielding-------------------------

Williams---Flint----Osbourne/El Abd-----Ayling

---------Elliott------Smith------Pack---------------

---------Freeman---Wilbs----Agard---------------

Obviously you could swap other players about, but that would possibly bring Freeman & JET into more prosperous positions and give us more stability with a back 4.

Personally speaking I wouldnt change things around and just put it down to an off day.

Archived