IGNORED

High Expectations ?

coxyboy

Just consider. Most people including me disappointed we did not win last night , but look how far we have come.

This time last year we were near bottom and every home game was a dreadful expectarion of another defeat!

We are there to be shot now were top and most teams like Bradford , they came for a point , sat deep and counter attacked. Very hard to find space and beak down to banks of 4 and 5. Yes we should have won but sat deep when we got the second goal and the players clearly feel the pressure and expectation of top and were 3 points were needed but that's why there top.

One thing you can't fault is there passing and commitment to run there socks off. Felt we just lacked a bit of quality in the final 3rd.

Stick with the lads they need our backing.

Agreed. Last night disappointed we did not win. Last season would have been pleased to get a draw.

But the past is gone, now is now and the future can be written by ourselves. Onwards to Barnsley, another place where we rarely win.

We've won a couple up there lately, haven't we? Seem to remember putting 4 or 5 into them not so long back?

As for original post, I was disappointed with a draw, but I think we should be. Top of the league, playing a mid table team. Them's the games you want to be winning, especially at home. Although with Peterboro (and Swindon) losing at least we extended our lead

i said before the game we'll draw 2-2 and we did,

I wasn't expecting a win I wass disapointed with our first half performance but I still have little to grumble about as we always look like getting a goal every time we go forward,

I still expect play-offs and I'm trying not to get too carried away as we have all been in this postion before following city,

I'm really enjoying going to ashton gate again for the first time in about 8 years and not just meeting up with my mates,

Long may it continue and I hope there isn't a over-reaction if we do lose a couple,

onwards and upwards

We won up there with a Maynard winner in the last minute a few seasons back.

Got a very mixed record there.

I don't think maynards ever played against them while he was at city, infact I think last season was the first time we played them since our promotion season

We've won a couple up there lately, haven't we? Seem to remember putting 4 or 5 into them not so long back?

As for original post, I was disappointed with a draw, but I think we should be. Top of the league, playing a mid table team. Them's the games you want to be winning, especially at home. Although with Peterboro (and Swindon) losing at least we extended our lead

Mid-table but with a pretty tidy away record.

Mid-table but with a pretty tidy away record.

I think calling Bradford "only a mid-table" team is doing them and their manager a massive dis-service and show's Gasheadesc arrogance tbh,

They aren't that far of the play-offs and us a side there isn't much between 2nd - 13th,

Archived