IGNORED

Cycling On The Downs

Aizoon

38Degrees are putting out a petition to allow cycling on the Downs.

Can I suggest that people oppose this with all the means at their disposal. It's one of the few places in Bristol where one can have a quiet walk without being harassed by Lycra Louts :grr:

Can I suggest that people oppose this with all the means at their disposal. It's one of the few places in Bristol where one can have a quiet walk without being harassed by Lycra Louts :grr:

Really? I have seen people up to all sorts on an evening.

You should get a job writing for the daily mail. They are actually campaigning for:

"We are asking the Downs Committee to grant permission for a series of four Sunday morning road closures during Bristol Green Capital 2015. These family friendly cycling events would give children the freedom to ride around the Downs in safety without the worry of passing traffic."

Were you one of the locals who campaigned against a football stadium being built on Ashton Vale because it would be full of drunken football fans every other week? Not that we should ever stereotype....

You should get a job writing for the daily mail. They are actually campaigning for:

"We are asking the Downs Committee to grant permission for a series of four Sunday morning road closures during Bristol Green Capital 2015. These family friendly cycling events would give children the freedom to ride around the Downs in safety without the worry of passing traffic."

Were you one of the locals who campaigned against a football stadium being built on Ashton Vale because it would be full of drunken football fans every other week? Not that we should ever stereotype....

Do take the minimal amount of trouble to READ WHAT I FRACKING SAID!!"

I am opposed to that petition as anyone with a reading age greater than five should have realised.

Sheesh :facepalm:

Archived