IGNORED

Ex-City Player Who You Are Ashamed Of ?

Major Isewater

Not that I was too bothered as the club was in a mess on the pitch at the time anyway but think it was certainly his Twitter activity and general attitude that was getting people's goat - not that I was following that, either.

Think at the time he was identified as a focus for hate as a result of fans' frustration as to the appalling application on the pitch. The last thing certain people (probably mainly our younger supporters) could handle was perceiving some flash, cockney swanning about without a seeming care for the club in the world.

Personally, I 'scapegoated' the bloody lot of them minus Heaton and Albert.

Surely you cant include Marv in the scapegoating?

His ability had diminished but he gave 100% every game when he was fit... I still say that's Johnsons fault for continuing to play him back in our first season in the Championship when he wasn't 100%. The guy had persistent injuries and never really recovered his form since but you couldn't question his commitment and tried his best.

Danny Coles for his antics around Bristol the night we lost to Brighton in Cardiff

Can you expand on that one - for my own interest really. I didnt know about this?

For me - Jody Morris. Absolute disgusting how he picked up hard working people's money as a wage.

Russell Osman, an arrogant man with a decent footballing track record. He arrived on loan, played well and secured a contract. Once in the club he proceeded to tell everyone about his "great career" while performing like a total **** every Saturday. After he offered me "outside in the car park" while on the pitch and during a game, someone decided to make him the manager!!!

Obviously I'm not bitter................................... ;)

Russell Osman, an arrogant man with a decent footballing track record. He arrived on loan, played well and secured a contract. Once in the club he proceeded to tell everyone about his "great career" while performing like a total **** every Saturday. After he offered me "outside in the car park" while on the pitch and during a game, someone decided to make him the manager!!!

Obviously I'm not bitter................................... ;)

I take it you didn't take him up on his offer?

Not a player but Gary Johnson, most arrogant, rude, offensive little man I have ever met.

Never met him and he did a great job here.

But, he gives me that impression as well. Certainly think his character has played a huge part in various fall outs during his time here and the start of our demise.

Never met him and he did a great job here.

But, he gives me that impression as well. Certainly think his character has played a huge part in various fall outs during his time here and the start of our demise.

It's just my experience, although a few others I know said the same.

He did a great job, should have been sacked much earlier IMHO, but he brought the good times back to Ashton Gate and for that I am very grateful. I just hope we learn our lesson when it comes to giving mangers blind loyalty when the wheels fall off.

I have a beef with all those loan players we had in who broke stuff within minutes of coming on. Attention seeking shirkers.

And don't get me going on that Maierhoffer bloke....wouldn't even play in the position he was signed for. Utter disgraces the lot of them.

I have a beef with all those loan players we had in who broke stuff within minutes of coming on. Attention seeking shirkers.

And don't get me going on that Maierhoffer bloke....wouldn't even play in the position he was signed for. Utter disgraces the lot of them.

Personally, I look up to him.

He looks like one of those Burmese women with brass rings around their necks.

OMG you mean we were duped into loaning a woman? Surely we should be able to claim wages back? Thats double misrepresentation.

What kind of numpties do we employ in the scouting team. The brief said find a male striker, yet they deliver a lady goalkeeper.

So I will please amend my first answer. I am ashamed of our clumsey scouting team.

Joe Jordan. Scared the **** out of me with those missing teeth but when he came to City I always saw him with his Teeth in. Huge disappointment. On a more serious note though the whole seasons from the open day bribing by the Club where we could have a photo at the open day if we bought the away shirt through to the inevitable relegation in 2012 left a bad taste. Awful group of players bad management and the board thinking us fans would roll over for anything. Very disappointing. I was not a Cottrell fan and voiced my opinion on the subject, but we do look a much better side now. The Purple and Lime kit this season also shows the fans will buy the products if they are the right products and a better representation of fans will hopefully keep pointing us in the right direction.

OMG you mean we were duped into loaning a woman? Surely we should be able to claim wages back? Thats double misrepresentation.

What kind of numpties do we employ in the scouting team. The brief said find a male striker, yet they deliver a lady goalkeeper.

So I will please amend my first answer. I am ashamed of our clumsey scouting team.

It's a little known fact that the so-called giraffe women of Burma progressively add rings around their necks in a vain attempt to get signed up as centre forwards or centre halves in the English league system .

Shocking !

Archived