IGNORED

Randy Marsh Caption Contest

Randy Marsh

Just realised you live in a democracy?

Seriously though you are a bit of a tool for saying that we have no freedom of speech in this country, perhaps you might spare a thought for all those that died so we can have freedom of speech.

Perhaps my comments earlier went slightly above your head in terms of many recent sentencing over certain comments made on social media. Nobody died for internet rights ever so don't give me that shit.

Do not forget for any moment the racism storm you kicked up when someone described Marlon Hardwoods head shape as a cone ffs.

Perhaps my comments earlier went slightly above your head in terms of many recent sentencing over certain comments made on social media. Nobody died for internet rights ever so don't give me that shit.

Do not forget for any moment the racism storm you kicked up when someone described Marlon Hardwoods head shape as a cone ffs.

Now you really are floundering, and you got the wrong bloke in me re Harewood,, anyway enough of that, you feel that it OK to abuse folk on the internet do you ? Yea well you do, and did me just recently, you don't know me but you had the nerve to mention my parents who are both dead my Mum recently, you really are a ****less 'man' who seems to have a sort of reputation of being a hard man, well that probably explains that your brain is so underused. 

**** read ****-LESS

Jeez .... F-E-C-K  :facepalm:

Now you really are floundering, and you got the wrong bloke in me re Harewood,, anyway enough of that, you feel that it OK to abuse folk on the internet do you ? Yea well you do, and did me just recently, you don't know me but you had the nerve to mention my parents who are both dead my Mum recently, you really are a ****less 'man' who seems to have a sort of reputation of being a hard man, well that probably explains that your brain is so underused.

**** read ****-LESS

Jeez .... F-E-C-K :facepalm:

Don't let anything you read on the internet affect you, ever. Some people are on there just to wind people up. I don't have rep as a hard man at all, people just join in on the joke.

I realised I hit a nerve that day and stopped, I wasn't going to continue after your response as it would have been out of order. But if I took consideration into every post I put on here on how it might offend (proper offend on a personal level) someone in any/every way I'd never post anything.

Archived