IGNORED

Fao Admin - Not Dolly Or Any Other Mod

Randy Marsh

Feel free to move but not delete this.

Why was the Barnsley thread locked after my comments, which were deleted, which stated that we don't live in a nation where freedom of speech is allowed?

Genuinely interested into the reasoning behind locking the thread and deleting the comment besides proving my point.

Genuinely interested into the reasoning behind locking the thread and deleting the comment besides proving my point.

It doesn't prove your point. Maybe you feel that posting on OTIB is a human right, rather than a privilege for which it is. Mods removing posts isn't remotely anything to do with freedom of speech. You're welcome to start your own forums and post what rubbish you like - what do you know, I think I found your freedom of speech.

Not at all but the post literally said only what was posted in the OP. I have no problem with posts or threads being locked but I am interested as to why that post in particular was removed - unless it was an accident in which case fair enough.

It's a very odd post, without any insulting or threatening language, to remove. If you think otherwise fair enough. And that is your freedom of speech to announce it.

• Admin

Not at all but the post literally said only what was posted in the OP. I have no problem with posts or threads being locked but I am interested as to why that post in particular was removed - unless it was an accident in which case fair enough.

Not sure who is online, but will reply

The thread was locked as the thread was getting tiresome with people asking for the banned user to be allowed back on

Bottom line the user was banned for comments made, but additionally against forum rules twice tried to rejoin.

Weather people agree or not, bans will stand and no matter of public outpouring will get people back on

As for the missing comment I'll have a look in the deleted folder to retrieve it, but replying from a phone so may not be easily done

Hope this clears up any questions

Archived