IGNORED

Pne

TV Tom

Won 8 games, Scunny, Oldham, Crawley, Cov, Colchester, Port Vale, Gills, Fleetwood, being the teams, no great shakes there, they have played 8 at home and only 5 away, still have to play Orient,Rochdale, Swindon, Oldham, Posh, MK and us before Xmas, let's see where they are then

And of course, we may strengthen in January. The season is longer than the end of November. I can't question any of our defenders because they are scoring half of our flippin goals lately!!

Sorry for the strong language :)

This. I think theres no doubt we'll strengthen in January. Another decent striker is a must, along with maybe a CB. Quite baffling how Osbourne doesnt get a look in but i guess that shows how well weve done that he cant even get in ahead of El Abd.

If we are still in a strong position come January i see reinforcements coming! Plus also signing players with championship pedigree shud the happiness of promotion occur!!

My tip for champions, I think they will win the league at a a canter as long as we are top,6 and in the mixer I'll see this as a great season.

Couldn't agree less - Put my Mortgage on City as champions at 8- 1, man for man we are better than any team in this division and if we aren't promoted by Christmas I'm off to support Chelsea. 

PNE have not yet played a single team in the current top 16 in the league away from home !!!! They must have one hell of a difficult run coming up on their travels.

Exactly, they have had a relatively easy start to the season and have only played 5 away games, they have a nightmare run of fixtures ahead of them

I dont see anything from Preston to suggest they are any better than us. Remember they have Kilkenny in midfield. ;)

In that case it all points to them being champions.

We play runners with kilkenny sat in front of back four he played for grayson at Leeds seems to get best out of him.

That was his worst position for us ironically. The very few games he did well was further forward in a midfield 3. Hopeless in a 442 he was! My gran can tackle better than Killa!

Archived