IGNORED

Agard Do Do Do

ScottMurray'srightboot

Agard Do do do turn down Leeds for me and you

Agard do do do he can score with just one shoe

On the left on the right he makes your defence look sh**e

He is quick he is class and he ******g hates the gas oooooooooooooo...

Sometimes you can see the reasoning behind other sections of society thinking that Football fans are morons.

Each to their own I guess, if you don't want to sing it then we will sing it for you :)

Have fun singing about players football shoes and claiming that they hate a team that they've probably never even played against.

Infantile at best, sorry mate.

Agard Do do do turn down Leeds for me and you

Agard do do do he can score with just one shoe

On the left on the right he makes your defence look sh**e

He is quick he is class and he ******g hates the gas oooooooooooooo...

Love how you've named your self fabiosbro nice one bro :laugh:.

Have fun singing about players football shoes and claiming that they hate a team that they've probably never even played against.

Infantile at best, sorry mate.

I think you will find a lot of football songs are like this for example tin man would never kick a gas head in the head we still sang it for tears.

The gas are our rivals and will always be included in songs. Fair play bro song is good. We can't please everyone.

You can stick with the original " do do do do, Kieran agard" if you please ?

I most certainly will.

Do you really, honestly think that "Agard do do do" is not cringeworthy..? At least spend a little bit longer on it and take out the woefully childish "shoe" & "gas" parts.

I actually quite like the first line, but it's bloody awful after that!

I most certainly will.

Do you really, honestly think that "Agard do do do" is not cringeworthy..? At least spend a little bit longer on it and take out the woefully childish "shoe" & "gas" parts.

I actually quite like the first line, but it's bloody awful after that!

Unlike "Barnsley's a shithole..." and "We're Bristol City, we do what we want" which are works of art. The thought which must have gone into the original 'du du du du Keiran Agard' is staggering, too.

I think you will find a lot of football songs are like this for example tin man would never kick a gas head in the head we still sang it for tears.

The gas are our rivals and will always be included in songs. Fair play bro song is good. We can't please everyone.

Tinnion played many derby games against them so at least there was a connection. Surely you see that..?

Good Football songs are simple and catchy. This is juvenile, makes no sense and is embarrassing.

I'm not having a go, I'm just suggesting that you try again and not settle for that crap!

Tinnion played many derby games against them so at least there was a connection. Surely you see that..?

Good Football songs are simple and catchy. This is juvenile, makes no sense and is embarrassing.

I'm not having a go, I'm just suggesting that you try again and not settle for that crap!

Fair enough on that but in general football chants mainly need to rhyme. Think with hell score a few past you instead of the shoe is a must, but can't really think of anything to replace the gas

As a lot know I have no problem singing about them even.

You just said it's juvenile makes no sense and is embarrassing, I feel quite offended :(

I'm sorry. Not knocking your efforts, but please don't settle for that juvenile first draught. It's already improved since this thread by replacing the line that sang about football shoes!

Come on, surely you can't have been proud of that line..?!

99% of football songs are repetitive trash sang at every ground around the country with barely a change.

I'm all for strange lyrics that set us mildly apart, so carry on with these tales of scoring with one shoe. Aren't trying to win a Grammy are we?

Interestingly, I once heard that Man Utd actually employ song writers through their supporters club.

I hate man Utd with a passion, but some of their songs are class.

I'm not knocking anyone, just saying let's not settle for crap rather than spend a bit longer getting songs right.

Simple is they key, otherwise people don't pick them up.

Archived