IGNORED

Oldham Fans In The Home End

healeyred

Bit strange that we've only gave them 490 tickets, I thought away fans could get up to 900-1100 if there was demand for it.

Edit: seems they've sold the 490, surely they are entitled to more!

Edit: seems they've sold the 490, surely they are entitled to more!

In theory they are entitled up to 1100 but we don't know what's happened behind the scenes. Oldham may have told city there is no way they'd need more than 490 and so we've started selling the extra tickets they would have got to home fans making it impossible to give Oldham any more.

In response to Oldham fans expecting to be in the home end we hear the same any time an away team bring a high number and I can only think of the Leeds game where it actually happened. Plus if Oldham fans are planning on buying home tickets they better get in there quick - even these are close to selling out!

Hello Oldham fan here in peace  I have just been up to Ashton Gate to purchase 30 tickets for me and my friends from London who are all Latics. Being from London it was hard to get to Oldham to buy tickets for the game especially now they have all sold out. The rumour from our fans is that you have already started selling behind the goal so we could not move ends. There is a real shame in this because its only Tuesday and we were ready to bring close to 800 down. This will cause many Oldham fans to come into your end and the last time this happened was Bury away.

Hello Oldham fan here in peace  I have just been up to Ashton Gate to purchase 30 tickets for me and my friends from London who are all Latics. Being from London it was hard to get to Oldham to buy tickets for the game especially now they have all sold out. The rumour from our fans is that you have already started selling behind the goal so we could not move ends. There is a real shame in this because its only Tuesday and we were ready to bring close to 800 down. This will cause many Oldham fans to come into your end and the last time this happened was Bury away.

We've only got one end. The other is now a building site?

Hello Oldham fan here in peace I have just been up to Ashton Gate to purchase 30 tickets for me and my friends from London who are all Latics. Being from London it was hard to get to Oldham to buy tickets for the game especially now they have all sold out. The rumour from our fans is that you have already started selling behind the goal so we could not move ends. There is a real shame in this because its only Tuesday and we were ready to bring close to 800 down. This will cause many Oldham fans to come into your end and the last time this happened was Bury away.

If your gonna bullsh*t.....at least do your research first

good for you mate, expect to get your heads kicked in, I'm not being a ***** but that's the reality.

We as a football club are only really known for one thing, that's our reputation for violence, I'll get slaughtered for this post but it's the truth, those that can't admit it then, have a look at you tube, read almost any football violence book or like the large % of us go to games.

We have a "problem" (I dont call it that), that puts us in the same league as Stoke, Spurs, Millwall, Leeds etc.

I nearly said Cardiff then, but they've made huge strides to iradicate anything vaguely passionate at that club and the soul crew died without a whimper the last day we came to town with a firm of 400 plus.

I'm not glamorising it, just setting a few facts in place. I've been banned, battered and given out a kicking or two in the past, I'm not condoning anything, just trying to give you a friendly warning.

The chances are you are on a wind up, if not then good luck, you'll know I'm not lying the minute you walk into a pub in the bs3 post code, try The 3 Lions or The Miners, Coopers etc.

My advice MIND THE GAP, as you're obviously Gas on a wind up, it's half term after all.

Ps: No animals, women or children were hurt writing this reply: disclaimer.

Hello Oldham fan here in peace I have just been up to Ashton Gate to purchase 30 tickets for me and my friends from London who are all Latics. Being from London it was hard to get to Oldham to buy tickets for the game especially now they have all sold out. The rumour from our fans is that you have already started selling behind the goal so we could not move ends. There is a real shame in this because its only Tuesday and we were ready to bring close to 800 down. This will cause many Oldham fans to come into your end and the last time this happened was Bury away.

It's a long time till April the 1st fella!

good for you mate, expect to get your heads kicked in, I'm not being a ***** but that's the reality.

We as a football club are only really known for one thing, that's our reputation for violence, I'll get slaughtered for this post but it's the truth, those that can't admit it then, have a look at you tube, read almost any football violence book or like the large % of us go to games.

We have a "problem" (I dont call it that), that puts us in the same league as Stoke, Spurs, Millwall, Leeds etc.

I nearly said Cardiff then, but they've made huge strides to iradicate anything vaguely passionate at that club and the soul crew died without a whimper the last day we came to town with a firm of 400 plus.

I'm not glamorising it, just setting a few facts in place. I've been banned, battered and given out a kicking or two in the past, I'm not condoning anything, just trying to give you a friendly warning.

The chances are you are on a wind up, if not then good luck, you'll know I'm not lying the minute you walk into a pub in the bs3 post code, try The 3 Lions or The Miners, Coopers etc.

My advice MIND THE GAP, as you're obviously Gas on a wind up, it's half term after all.

Ps: No animals, women or children were hurt writing this reply: disclaimer.

Im sure we can handle our own. Many books also written on oldhams firm the FYC if i may add. However, we are civil people and know how to act. the section we have chose will be one which is usually full of kids and you wont notice any difference from us. It will be more like we will be neutral

The fine young casuals aren't in the same league lad.

If you think 30 of you are gonna do what hundreds of Millwall and Cardiff in their peak couldn't manage then carry on.

If you think it's possible that you won't be noticed then go ahead, the flared trousers, flat caps and whippets might give it away.

FYC :laugh:, you'll be talking about the mighty GHS (gypsy horse smackers) next.

Archived