IGNORED

Swindon Have Signed Jerel Ifil

Ralphy_STFC

Guest Rikku
We've signed Ifil for £75,000 :dunno:

Should tighten up our suspect defence!

God knows you need it!! :P Any news on the Mooney situation at your end?

I dont get some of your attitudes - i cant remember the names of the first two people who posted 'am i supposed to care?' or whatever it was.

Ralphy_STWC, from what i have seen is not a trouble maker or poo stirrer he comes on here for lively banter and productive discussion. I have no objection to rival fans coming on here and posting sensible and informative comments - long may it continue.

Plus the fact that, as Swindon will almost certainly be our main competitors next year, i am actually very interested in who they sign.

If you want to adopt a dismissive attitude to rival fans on these boards then do so to those who come on here to simply instigate an argument.

Guest tommytank
We've had him on loan 3 times! Big, strong and pacey centre back and only 21.

He is nick-named 'The Beast' !

Didn't say i wanted to know about him! why the #### would i?

Go and post all about him on your ###t forum for someone that cares. :Sleep12:

Guest STFCDude

Well, actually we have not yet signed him. We've opened discussions with him but he is yet to put pen to paper. It was all a misunderstanding in terms of us signing him. BBC have now amended Ceefax and website to show this fact. But hopefully he'll sign in a day or two!!!

Guest tommytank
...and slight uncalled for! :dunno:
I forgot is this a city board? or a board for rival fans to say who they have signed? i take crap from people on here so i'm going to dish it out.

:@

Guest Red_Rat
We've had him on loan 3 times! Big, strong and pacey centre back and only 21.

He is nick-named 'The Beast' !

I don't want to know why!!!

Guest STFCDude
STFCDude has probably realised that City are the ONLY team to follow next season!!!.

:dunno::ph34r::sub:;):grr:

:laugh::laugh:

Problem is, you'll be following us........... :dunno:

He's a good player, surprised if i see him wih you guys next seaons, no offence but i have him down as a possible prem player.

Fairs do's if u sign him tbh, i think he could do a job for us as it sounds as in DC is on his way out, so we'll be short at centreback.

Guest STFCDude
He's a good player, surprised if i see him wih you guys next seaons, no offence but i have him down as a possible prem player.

Fairs do's if u sign him tbh, i think he could do a job for us as it sounds as in DC is on his way out, so we'll be short at centreback.

He's already stated he would love to sign permanently for us, and apparently he shall be signing in the next day or two. I agree, he truly is a class player and I'm glad he has a soft spot for us!!

He's already stated he would love to sign permanently for us, and apparently he shall be signing in the next day or two.  I agree, he truly is a class player and I'm glad he has a soft spot for us!!

Super deal then! its allways better when they actually want to play for the club and do well for them.

Guest tommytank
He's already stated he would love to sign permanently for us, and apparently he shall be signing in the next day or two. I agree, he truly is a class player and I'm glad he has a soft spot for us!!
:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

One minute you are saying you have signed him, next you are saying he has stated he wants to and expressed desire to.

If you want to come on here and discuss your club please at least give us proper info.

Personally I'm with tommytank and don't give a ######## and if i did i would go look myself and not depend on opposition teams fans telling me.

Guest tommytank
One minute you are saying you have signed him, next you are saying he has stated he wants to and expressed desire to.

If you want to come on here and discuss your club please at least give us proper info.

Personally I'm with tommytank and don't give a ######## and if i did i would go look myself and not depend on opposition teams fans telling me.

Exactly, cheers bud, ######g swindle posting useless ##*p.

seriously, who gives a sheet about another clubs new signings

its like me going on the Wrexham website and telling them we have opened talks with a cheapy defender....why would they care?

what this Ralph guy is doing is not constructive debate, just telling us random and irrelevant facts that have nothing to do with our club

Guest Georgeformbygrill

i don't really care about who swindon sign, however i do like the banter with rival fans. If you don't like them posting don't read them :D

Archived