IGNORED

I Hate Those Redknapps

Between heaven and hell

I need help.

Every weekend I am getting more and more wound up by those bloody Redknapp's

You know the ones I mean, Mr I don't live in this modern world where people use twitter and know how to look after their money legitimely without bringing the dog into it.The same twitching dinosaur that calls everyone a top player.

Also, Mr I used to play football when I wasn't injured and now I do a comedy show but am second rate to Freddy and Jack. These two, father and son who are both so much in love with sky are winding me so much I am planning GBH on my Sony.

Is it just me or do I need locking up, comments welcome.

I hate those bloody Redknapps!

I need help.

You know the ones I mean, Mr I don't live in this modern world where people use twitter and know how to look after their money legitimely without bringing the dog into it.The same twitching dinosaur that calls everyone a top player.

Also, Mr I used to play football when I wasn't injured and now I do a comedy show but am second rate to Freddy and Jack. These two, father and son who are both so much in love with sky are winding me so much I am planning GBH on my Sony.

I love football but can do without Sky TV. Try going without it and find another way to while away the hours/days between City matches.

I need help.

Wouldn't say no to a bit of time with Louise though.

I just find it funny when Redknapp Jnr is sat commenting on the game with his handful of England caps and 1 league cup sat next to Neville and Souness who won it all in the best teams of their generations. It almost makes his opinion invalid on occasions.

Souness is a poor pundit too IMO.

As for Harry well he's bent as they come. The media wanted him to get the England job so they could crucify him.

As for Harry well he's bent as they come. The media wanted him to get the England job so they could crucify him.

Each to their own.

At least he has some sort of credibility in the game as a player- Redknapp is famous for being a sicknote and marrying a pop star.

Loved it when Mourinho ripped into Jamie Redknapp after the Liverpool game at the end of last season.

Redknapp had a pop at him a few times over the season, started with the Oscar vs Mata debate, but eventually led to this.

I laughed so hard when Mourinho gave it back. 

I need help.

I hate those bloody Redknapps

I need help.

They hate you

I need help.

Gary and Lee Johnson are the poor man's analogy, that spring to mind.

Both have the gift of the gab, both are cockney, both of the elders favour a short-term high-cost approach. Both are short. . . .

I just find it funny when Redknapp Jnr is sat commenting on the game with his handful of England caps and 1 league cup sat next to Neville and Souness who won it all in the best teams of their generations. It almost makes his opinion invalid on occasions.

On that logic, if we are going on success as a player alone, I guess that makes Jose Mourinho pretty useless then? 

Give any football journalist worth their salt a microphone and they would sound significantly more coherent and make more sense that any pundit - minus Neville that is, who is exceptional.

I wouldn't say winning things in your career makes you a good pundit. Alan Hansen isn't much cop and he did alright. I do think JR is there to add a bit of youthfulness to the team, but he does often come up with some good points.

And to echo others, I was concerned that Neville would be very much a biased Man U pundit, but if anything he is very critical on them and will praise Liverpool, Arsenal, etc. he's come dangerously close to almost being acceptable on TV now! Better than his brother anyway.

I shuddered when I heard Gary Neville was going to be a sky pundit, but without a shadow of doubt he has turned out to be one of the best in the business. He can tell within minutes when a side are set up wrong, class act I say for a bloody Manc

Completely agree. Also glad that he's part of the England setup.

Can't stand that squeaky voiced Carragher (great player though!) and Redknapp just likes the sound of his own voice with all that verbal diarrhea he spouts.

I wouldn't say winning things in your career makes you a good pundit. Alan Hansen isn't much cop and he did alright. I do think JR is there to add a bit of youthfulness to the team, but he does often come up with some good points.

And to echo others, I was concerned that Neville would be very much a biased Man U pundit, but if anything he is very critical on them and will praise Liverpool, Arsenal, etc. he's come dangerously close to almost being acceptable on TV now! Better than his brother anyway.

Think Gary Neville has been ordered, in no uncertain terms, to not show any Man Utd bias whatsoever.

Sky would have been put in the stocks, tortured and crucified had one of the least popular former Man Utd players ever gone on an bummed them.

Fair play.

Souness was a bloody awful manager, too. I remember being thanked by a Liverpool fan for City getting rid of him.

Gary and Lee Johnson are the poor man's analogy, that spring to mind.

Both have the gift of the gab, both are cockney, both of the elders favour a short-term high-cost approach. Both are short. . . .

Is Gary's dog an accountant though? I think we should be told.

Archived