IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Oldham Athletic Match Day Thread.

Got it on MW ... Doin' my best to recreate a match day experience - I've got two Lidl steak pies (30%off-close to sell-by 69p) in the microwave. Eat yer heart out Lindleys :).. Windows are open so healthy breeze blowing in my face.. OH YEAH... COME ON U REDS!!! :)

Could you use your spray can of "Rancid antient hotte dogges with onions and yellow stuff"?

Could you use your spray can of "Rancid antient hotte dogges with onions and yellow stuff"?

Save that for reminiscing the 1970s outside the Hippodrome and around the centre..

Anyone remember the Evening Post seller and his shouts of "EEeee Po, EEeee Po!"...

& me all time Bristol fast food from a hand cart seller...

his cries of ..." Hot-Dog Sirrr..Beef Burgeeerrr? " I can still hear that guy in my mind now, blimey how the hell we survived eating some of the City centre hot-dogs etc back in the day God only knows! :) .

Save that for reminiscing the 1970s outside the Hippodrome and around the centre..

Anyone remember the Evening Post seller and his shouts of "EEeee Po, EEeee Po!"...

& me all time Bristol fast food from a hand cart seller...

his cries of ..." Hot-Dog Sirrr..Beef Burgeeerrr? " I can still hear that guy in my mind now, blimey how the hell we survived eating some of the City centre hot-dogs etc back in the day God only knows! :) .

Ah, those were the days! You ate the hot dogs, threw up, the seagulls ate it again, and shat it on the next victim. That's what I call recycling!

• Like 1