IGNORED

Too Many Draws ?

Redrobbin

Let me first say what a great position we are in the league.

The turn around has been amazing from the season we had previously. I'm just asking the question with nine wins and six draws in fifteen gamesWith Preston only two points behind us now with a game in hand on us. Do the otib congress think that these draws as they stand may come back to haunt us come May next year. ?

After today all of a sudden six draws looks perfectly fine. Things went are way as they did for Preston in recent weeks. Not sure we can be picky when were five points clear

Last time we drew two in a row, the next three we kept clean sheets...

Always think when you win at home, the pressure is off the next away one. We were sloppy against Bradford, which put the pressure on a tad. Great effort today to take it off again. 16 points off this run of eight, four on paper tough, four easier, would put us well on our way - 3 from one so far!

We don't have to win the league to be promoted. The concern for me isn't the second placed team but the 3rd. Win today and swindon defeat away at MK could give us a nice gap.

But draw is fine as well.

To paraphrase,

Championships are vanity,

Automatic promotion is sanity,

And promotion via any other means is reality.

Would love us to win the the league and put this 60 year hoo foo to rest, but let's be honest, we just need to get out of this league.

The draws may cost us the title, but they won't cost us promotion.

Archived