IGNORED

The Reverse 'just Back' Thread

WTFiGO!?!

Just going to Ashton Gate to see the Red Men.

Anticipating an open game, which should play right into our hands. Bring it on Oldham.

3-1 us.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable afternoon. And remember, if you can't be good be careful. If you happen to only live for sex and danger then I hope that works out too.

Three words: COME ON YOU REDS

I shall be ambling leisurely down to the Gate in about an hour and a half. My habit these days is to leave it until after the teams are announced.

Have plenty of time for manly pursuits, danger, or anything else inbetween, but for City's sake saving all my energy for the match.

Just a few fish fingers to set me up, probably.

Lee Johnson is no doubt a nice chap, but for my money he smiles far too much.

Let's wipe that smile off his face City and leave him forlorn, humbled, and staggering ashen faced and humiliated back to the Oldham team coach after a shattering defeat.

So mortified he's considering his future in the game altogether, let alone whether he might manage the mighty Reds some day.

Enjoy your pre match pints WTF, I'll post again of course when I'm setting out.

COME ON CITY, STUFF 'EM. :city: 

Just going to Ashton Gate to see the Red Men.

Anticipating an open game, which should play right into our hands. Bring it on Oldham.

3-1 us.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable afternoon. And remember, if you can't be good be careful. If you happen to only live for sex and danger then I hope that works out too.

Three words: COME ON YOU REDS

I do but generally frowned upon by my probation officer.

WTIGO- four words:

Mine's a pint

Some fascinating pre match anecdotes here. :blink:

Does make you wonder why leading papers and blog sites aren't trolling here for budding young journalists, doesn't it?

Not sure if my nervous system will make it to May, tbh.

Do, however, have this bizarre image of Cotterill and Pembo leading the lads in a Wolf of West Street style post match chest thumping ritual. Scotty's going nuts, JET's well in on it an Aden is in a mesmerised trance of his own. Completely off the ******* hook.

http://youtu.be/Mhi4x2Jnckw

Does make you wonder why leading papers and blog sites aren't trolling here for budding young journalists, doesn't it?

Not sure if my nervous system will make it to May, tbh.

Do, however, have this bizarre image of Cotterill and Pembo leading the lads in a Wolf of West Street style post match chest thumping ritual. Scotty's going nuts, JET's well in on it an Aden is in a mesmerised trance of his own. Completely off the ******* hook.

http://youtu.be/Mhi4x2Jnckw

No doubt visualising himself in the manager's office in about 12 years time.  :whistle2:

Archived