IGNORED

Horace's Brirthday Wish

Aizoon

Horace is three today.

His birthday wish is for City to be Champions of League One. He wants to be carried in triumph through the streets of Bristol.

I'm sure that can be arranged, can't it?

Why not put him in a parcel and post him somewhere? Fairly cheap and he'll travel a long way.

I'm actually getting rather concerned about your mental stability now Aizoon.

Do the men in white coats need to pay another visit?

Jeez lighten up don't ruin the lad's birthday, OK I agree perhaps carrying him around Bristol when we are Champion's might be a bit fool hardy, but he's only thee...

Happy Birffday Horace  :thumbsup:

Just thought he might want to be a ball boy at a home match?

Jeez lighten up don't ruin the lad's birthday, OK I agree perhaps carrying him around Bristol when we are Champion's might be a bit fool hardy, but he's only thee...

Happy Birffday Horace  :thumbsup:

Just thought he might want to be a ball boy at a home match?

He's thought about it, but there is the possibility of a dreadful mistake :(

Would love to see pictures of Horace's birthday bash :)

Is all his hog mates coming around to play pin the tail on the hog and hog and seek.

Given that three is quite a good age for a hog, I suspect it'll be more "pin the tail on the hedgesow" and "seek the cider". I've asked him to keep the noise down on account of the neighbours :trumpet:  :shutup:

Won't be the first pr1ck on the ball at Ashton Gate 

article_39ea8be0b82988bf_1363101210_9j-4

Honestly, Mods!

Not usually one to pipe up about being offended in this sensitive age of political correctness or liberal, lefty tolerance but the above image is repugnant on every level.

May I remind you that this is supposed to be a family friendly site.

PLEASE REMOVE

It does look like Cheesely v Arsenal 1976. However, maybe Horace is three in hedgehog years which in human years is figured out using a very complicated sum that is beyond my comprehension.

Happy birthday tomorrow, Horace. As for being afforded a Roman style triumph don't forget the Roman General who was the focus of the triumph also had a slave accompanying him in his chariot to remind him not to get too big as he could end up in the gutter like the slaves. Who would Horace choose as his running mate to remind him to remain humble?

It does look like Cheesely v Arsenal 1976. However, maybe Horace is three in hedgehog years which in human years is figured out using a very complicated sum that is beyond my comprehension.

Happy birthday tomorrow, Horace. As for being afforded a Roman style triumph don't forget the Roman General who was the focus of the triumph also had a slave accompanying him in his chariot to remind him not to get too big as he could end up in the gutter like the slaves. Who would Horace choose as his running mate to remind him to remain humble?

It would have to be Sir Colin of Daniel to remind him how easy it is for one who looks safe to be cast into the Outer Darkness...

Is that photo not a hedgehog watching Paul Cheesley score against Arsenal in 1976?

Would make the hedgehog much older than 3.

It is indeed. He's watching the video, though. His great-great-grandhog was there, and the story has been passed down through the male line.

Aizoon

Have you and Horace been on the sauce again?

This is the second time in a week that you've slurred your OP :

Horace's Brirthday Wish

I think all this celebrating of birthdays , league positions and attending a match has gone to your head. Surely you should be in hibernation by now?

Aizoon

Have you and Horace been on the sauce again?

This is the second time in a week that you've slurred your OP :

Horace's Brirthday Wish

I think all this celebrating of birthdays , league positions and attending a match has gone to your head. Surely you should be in hibernation by now?

Do you know a hedgehog who spells better than Horace?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLz07TaTDEA

Don't want to worry Horace so close to his birthday but his cousin Spiney Norman is out and about hunting for and terrorising Dinsdales again... and you know what happened lasttime when he led Horace astray....

That stand at Eastville burnt down before Horace was born - and that business at Hitchin was all a misunderstanding :(

And, seriously, please look out for hedgehogs before lighting your bonfire. Best to build the fire at the last minute or to move it before lighting. Being burnt alive is not a nice way to go...

They go so well with bon fire roasters though, bit of Worcester sauce on em and melted cheesy butter on the spuds ... Hmm, Gurt lush.

So thanks for reminding us I'm sure we'll all be looking out for and collecting hogs in readyness yum can't wait, baked in a mud cake is an annual treat.. (no need to cook em alive though, that's nasty!) ...

Bonfire Diners beware Spiney Norman & Horace's Guardian Angel style Dinsdale Hoggers Group -they mean business! .& will be patrolling the undergrowth in their red berets.

They go so well with bon fire roasters though, bit of Worcester sauce on em and melted cheesy butter on the spuds ... Hmm, Gurt lush.

So thanks for reminding us I'm sure we'll all be looking out for and collecting hogs in readyness yum can't wait, baked in a mud cake is an annual treat.. (no need to cook em alive though, that's nasty!) ...

Bonfire Diners beware Spiney Norman & Horace's Guardian Angel style Dinsdale Hoggers Group -they mean business! .& will be patrolling the undergrowth in their red berets.

They will :fear:

Archived