IGNORED

Preston Fan's View Of The Oldham Match

Abraham Romanovich

What an idiot. Agard no pace? Quickest player in our team which makes him a constant menace for defenders. Also doesn't think we have goals in us, not like we're the top goal scorers in England mate haha

genuine question, is Agard the quickest player we have....Burns can shift

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people who have absolutely no tactical understanding of football at all.

Back 4? I mean, there are times where if Bryan is forward and Little hasn't committed that Williams might push left (alternatively Ayling pushing right) to make a four, but we are stood in a line halfway for most games as a flipping three.

It bugs me quite a lot how people speak with such confidence about a topic they clearly have no knowledge of.

Though that's absolutely not limited to this PNE fan.

Fully expect Preston to fall away now. The last two games have been the only sides they have played away in the top 16 in the league this season and they have failed to pick up a point. MK Dons & Rochdale will be our biggest threats to our 'automatic' hopes this season.

Don't be so quick to write PNE off. They, like every other team, will stutter at times. It could be our turn in the next three league games?

Archived