IGNORED

Peacock Vs Mooney

B-Rizzle

Who would you prefer peacock or Mooney simple yes or no and why?

Personally I think Peacock

most of you will probably say mooney because "he scores goals" when actually he only scored 19 goals when peacock got 16 just three less. Mooney is also old and will only have a season left in him!

But that won't matter to most of you anyway because you will always want peacock out no matter what me or anyone else says.......! :dunno:

Guest Pointy

its not a case of no matter what he does he didnt really do enough this season and if we want Div 1 (or whatever its called now!) we need someone better simple as that

Guest Pointy

I'm not so sure on the keeping peacock ......... why so desperate to keep him bcfcRobbo?? he is a good player but do u think he can do the business next season ?

I'm not so sure on the keeping peacock ......... why so desperate to keep him bcfcRobbo?? he is a good player but do u think he can do the business next season ?
Yep I do

we missed him against brighton and i feel that if he was to get 16 next year and if we buy a striker to play along side him who could score 20+ goals no-one would slag him off.

He's a good target man and a good player with a decent striker along side him he would be even better!

Guest Pointy

yeah i do agree with that we did miss him against brighton ... i guess if we do keep peacock were going to have to find the right striking partner for him ...... maybe a little difficult

Guest smoking_Gee

Peacock yes! Mooney no! If tins could coach lee into better positions and help him learn when to drop back and when to stay forward he would improve a great deal. Ive moaned about peacock all season, but he must stay. We will miss him. He very underated!

Classic time for a bit of ACDC......

"Honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, what you do for monnnnnnnneeeeeeeey"

:dunno::dunno::ph34r: :Music10: :Music10: :Music10: :Party27: :Party27: :Cool27:

Thought i would copy paste this earlier post.

Why was the responsability for scoring loads of goals placed on his shoulders.

Leapy aint what i would describe a striker more of a old fashion centre foward who needed a partner smash n grab we old uns would say.

Peacock was always there to boss the defence and give defenders a rough time, not to hit 25 goals a season thats not his game at all.

Remember Turner Taylor did anyone in those days moan about the lack of goals from Turner, i dont think so.

So will everyone get off peacocks back the bloke played 110% this season, 110% to his own strength as a player.

It aint his fault DW never gave him a nautral striker to play with

What about Lee Miller?? He's better in the air than Peacock and has far superior technique. I'm sure if he was given a run in the team we would see some much improved performances.

I don't think Mooney would like it at AG - no signature tunes.

What about Lee Miller?? He's better in the air than Peacock and has far superior technique. I'm sure if he was given a run in the team we would see some much improved performances.

I don't think Mooney would like it at AG - no signature tunes.

ha ha ha ha :dunno: better in the air no he's not, peacock is. but i agree he does have good technique. It is important we hang on to leapy because miller will be better in the future.

Guest RedMist
Who would you prefer peacock or Mooney simple yes or no and why?

Neither.

Peacock is not prolific enough and Mooney is too old.

Archived