IGNORED

Swindon Game Televised?

Colombo Robin

You must have dreamt it. We are away to Peterborough on Sky. Too late to change anything about Swindon now, unless the Police decide to make it an earlier KO maybe, but even thats unlikely so close to the match

Would be a good game to do, could well be 1st vs 2nd.. I haven't heard anything about it being televised but have read it could be moved to an early kick off.. According to Swindon forum. Putting 2+2 together it could be..

Wont be on TV, Sky schedules were announced a while back and they are showing Plymouth v Portsmouth on the 15th.

The move is likely to be on police advice if it does happen, possibly linked to England game kicking off at 5pm...

Thought considering there are no championship games that day and this game is clearly the pick of the league 1 fixtures there would be a good chance. Here in Asia Tensports usually play a game from either the championship or league one so i'm optimistic.  Would also mean there's likely to be a live stream around. 

Wont be on TV, Sky schedules were announced a while back and they are showing Plymouth v Portsmouth on the 15th.

The move is likely to be on police advice if it does happen, possibly linked to England game kicking off at 5pm...

Interestingly, we very often play Swindon away on the date of England fixtures. I'm sure it's just coincidence but I certainly remember a few, including the ill fated Ireland away game.

I suggest not going in The a County Ground pub to watch the England game afterwards, as we did one year!

City definately not live on sky that day

I guess the OB won't want City fans looking for venues to watch the England game straight after the game

Is it bad that I actually have no idea or even care who England are playing?!

Is it bad that I actually have no idea or even care who England are playing?!

Slovenia at Wembley.

Scotland at Celtic Park on the 18th.

This qualifying campaign is already all but over, and the Scotland game, just a friendly. So I guess you can be excused.

Archived